Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Which inexpensive phone for emails etc?
  • stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Need a new contract for my partner. She also wants a phone that is better for sending emails than her current little Nokia. Oh and she doesn’t really like touchscreens although that is mostly down to her fear of the unknown.

Liftman

Email = Blackberry

prezet
    Free Member

Blackberry? Sure there’s some cheap ones knocking around. I’d really encourage her to try a touch screen though, there’s some good deals to be had on the lower end Android devices at the moment.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos

Touchscreen, but my daughter has an HTC Wildfire that does a good enough job.

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

I’m sure she’d be fine with a touchscreen once she had got used to it.

I had a Nokia N97 Mini with slide out keypad and (forgetting that it was a god awful phone) the keyboard (which is better spaced than a Blackberry) was a pig to use – I much prefer touchscreen.

Also you can get away with hitting completely the wrong letter and the phone will generally guess what word you were trying to type (well my Desire HD does) it’s like predictive text but better

stuartm555
    Free Member

Depends how cheap and how few minutes you need but something like this would be what I would get if I wanted cheapness:

http://www.buymobilephones.net/mobile-phones/HTC/HTC-Wildfire-S-Black/Orange/Orange-Dolphin-10-(24mths)-inc.-Internet/12034330

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Which inexpensive phone for emails etc?’ is closed to new replies.