Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Which goggles to wear over specs ?
  • ticsmon

Need some goggles with clearance to wear specs. Don’t want to break the bank though. Cheers

eltonerino
    Free Member

I nearly bought some Oakley L Frames, but ended up with some Lidl cheapies instead 🙂

CraigW
    Free Member

I’ve got the Oakley L Frame MX, they are fine for me, fit OK over my glasses. I usually just wear them if its freezing cold out, to stop my eyes watering. Not too expensive – £28 from CRC. http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/oakley-l-frame-mx-goggles/rp-prod16146

dudeofdoom

Should be a pair on the bath to bristol cycle path…..

That’s where I lost mine 🙁 but they do work quite well.

iainc

I just wear my specs !

mikey74
    Free Member

+1 for Oakley L frames.

Apparently Scott do some designed for over glasses use, but I’m not sure of the model.

coatesy
    Free Member

Probably Scott OTG (over the goggles), got a pair that’ll go over some fairly large specs, also worth looking at Bolle Blast Vented from Buck & Hickman.

jonjones262
    Free Member

I bought some of the Oakley ones but find them a bit poo. Gets far too sweaty and steamed up.

Plus when you forget to put them on straight away in the rain, you have water drops on your glasses and then on the inside of your goggles too.

ticsmon

Cheers chaps. Just what I like that,
    Put up a post on here,
    Go for an evening blast for an hour or 3
    Come home to a load of answers.

glasgowdan
    Free Member

L Frames with the foam all poked out around the sides. They don’t make my specs steam up much worse than usual, but definitely carry tissues and clean/dry both sets of lenses as often as possible / every uplift.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Which goggles to wear over specs ?’ is closed to new replies.