Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Which electric toothbrush (black coffee teeth)
  • hora
    Free Member

Which (I imagine rotating?) head-toothbrush is best to deal with coffee deposits between your teeth along with a suitable paste? I’ve only just noticed the black bits inbetween the lowers. Grim.

Would an industrial car polish or angle-grinder suffice? 😯

globalti
    Free Member

Nope. You’re doomed. Book a scale and polish with your dentist, you’ll come out looking sweet and fresh and smelling lovely.

In the meantime get an Oral B rotary toothbrush and use it with dental floss every night.

Rusty-Shackleford
    Free Member

Scale & polish at the dentist, then buy a Philips Sonicare

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

The hygienist recommended pretty much any model from the Oral-B range (normally half price in boots) with a small head. Takes a while to suppress the gag reflex when you first start using an electric toothbrush though.

globalti
    Free Member

You’re not supposed to shove it down your throat!

mudshark
    Free Member
    muppetWrangler
    Free Member

You’re not supposed to shove it down your throat!

😀

Not so much now I’m used to it but when I first started using an electric brush cleaning the very back teeth was a bit of a lottery.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

I use an Oral-B brush and a water squirting thing:

Does that take the place of flossing?

nuke

If you do get an oral-b one, keep the receipt in a safe place…we have lots over the years and they’ve all died on us, doubt we’ve ever got close to 2 years out of one.

Trying a Philips Sonicare one at the moment…the sensation took a bit of getting use to but id say its out lasted the oralb ones

MrNice
    Free Member

my dentist recommended the sonicare. it’s not broken yet (3? years I think) and seems to do a good job. It’s not perfect mind, coffee staining still seems to need a hygienist visit (I think they do use a mini grinder).

disco_stu
    Free Member

Just had to buy a Sonicare after my last one broke over the weekend ( it’s about 3-4yrs old ) my teeth don’t feel half as clean with a normal toothbrush.

On the box of the Sonicare it says that Phillips offer a 28 day money back offer if your not happy.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Which electric toothbrush (black coffee teeth)’ is closed to new replies.