Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Which Dropper do i put on the bike
  • howie1
    Free Member

Hi, I have a nearly new KS kev intergra stealth & a new reverb stealth, Ks a bit lighter & dosnt need bleeding to fit the bike,reverb seems to be the one to have?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Had zero issues with my Lev over the last 14 months. There are just more reverbs about I think.

jimjam
    Free Member

I’d rather have a lev.

gavstorie
    Free Member

i have a reverb and its nothing but trouble.. I would use the KS, they are much more robust

howie1
    Free Member

Hi thanks for info guys,

Sounds like it’s the KEV

prawny

Cable actuation FTW!

daver27
    Free Member

Had several Reverb Stealths now, ALL failed. the quick connect thing is junk as you need to bleed it if you disconnect it more than twice. garbage and will never buy another, although they do replace them under warranty, its just major hassle with the hydraulic line.

LEV integra or Thomson Covert for me.

rocketman
    Free Member

Thomson!

howie1
    Free Member

Wasn’t expecting that, ok sell the reverb then.

howie1
    Free Member

Wasn’t expecting that, ok sell the reverb then.

Prefer KS lever as well.

endurogangster
    Free Member

Anyone know how the thomson covert compares to the lev?

Northwind

I’ve not had a Lev but my 2 older KSs were both better than my Reverb. Not as nice looking a product, which is obviously important to bike speccers etc 😉

If you can do it without making them unreturnable I’d try both quickly, the lever feel’s very different, the reverb one’s specially designed to work best when fitted upside down and back to front and even then it’s not much good.

stevied
    Free Member

Sell both and buy a Thomson..My LEV failed twice and a couple of Reverbs have failed in the group I ride with.
    The Thomson remote is much neater than the LEV one (unless you’ve got the southpaw lever

ThePinkster

My very early mk1 Reverb was a tad troublesome but was replaced under warranty but both the replacement and 2nd one I bought have been faultless.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Which Dropper do i put on the bike’ is closed to new replies.