Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Which baggy shorts fit short people?
  • FunkyDunc
    Free Member

As above really, which shorts tend to be shorter cut in length as many I have tried actually look like 3/4’s when they are not supposed to be!

I’m currently using some Decathlon ones, but they are not the comfiest lined shorts.

Ta

woody2000

My Endura singletracks fit to just above my knee – I’m 5’7ish with a 29ish leg. HTH

Surfr
    Free Member

same as woody including measurements. I think mine are XLs as I used to have a gut but I’m now a 34″ waist and they still fit well due to elastic and belt.

Haze

And again, 5’7 with Endura Singletracks (L)

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Had a look at the Singletracks, which look as though they dont come with liners or am I missing some thing?

Perhaps what I meant is which baggies with built in liner, or is £70+ the going rate for some baggies?

woody2000

They’re compatible with the clickfast liner, short/liner combo is about £60 IIRC. I wear mine with bibshorts underneath as that always seems more comfortable than the built in liners.

MostlyBalanced
    Free Member

I picked up a pair of Nema shorts at the Mayyhem a couple of years ago and they’re compatible with my desire to get a tan on my thighs whilst riding.

MentalMickey
    Free Member

Another vote for Endura singletrack.

Other shorts I own by Endura are a bit on the long side, I’m 5 feet 8 inches tall and these singletrack shorts are just below the knee, perfect.

timc
    Free Member

kids sizes

Surfr
    Free Member

sorry, Mine are Endura Humvees rather than Singletracks I believe. My mistake. Mine have/came with liners.

alexpalacefan

Got Pearl Izumi, and they come to nicely ‘just-above-the-knee, I’ve a 30″ (ish) waist and a 26″! inside leg.

APF

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Which baggy shorts fit short people?’ is closed to new replies.