Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Which 3/4 tights?
  • FunkyDunc
    Free Member

I think I need to get some 3/4 length tights. I’ve got some full length Endura fleece lined tights which are great in sub zero rides, but im going to be entering a few winter races and they will be just too hot.

What tights would you recommend that are cheap and keep your knees warm?

Oh im a short arse too, so I imagine some 3/4 will be too long for me..

cyclistm
    Free Member

DHB are great, but they are a little long (sorry doesnt really help)

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

I have some ground effect ones. They have fleece patches on the inside to keep your knees nice and warm but the rest of them are just what I’d describe as medium thickness lycra. The pad is good quality. I’ve had these for about 4 or 5 years now and they look as good as new. I wear them a lot in winter, it has to be really cold or wet before I wear full length lycra. The only issue I have with them is that the knees do tend to twist round slightly but I think they may have changed them to stop this happening.

Having just looked at the website I think they are now quite a bit different, however I’ll stick with my comments about the quality of their stuff as I also have a submerino top which is lasting well despite a lot of use.

collostomy
    Free Member

dhb Pace Roubaix Padded 3/4 Bib Tight. Great fit. great price and wont boil your b*llox if it warms up. I have bought a few sets of these great 3/4’s

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Another vote for DHB here too..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Which 3/4 tights?’ is closed to new replies.