Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Where's good to eat out in Brighton?
  • munkster
    Free Member

There overnight ce soir with 'er indoors. Any restaurant recommendations?? Any cuisine really, what do you know? 🙂

nuke

Genghis Khan's Mongolian Barbeque…good fun at least 😀

munkster
    Free Member

Someone did recommend that to me, the online write-ups don't exact fill me with confidence though!! 😯

Cheers for suggestion though, will check it out.

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

I took my missus here. I'm not a vegie but thought the food was amazing.

nuke

Cheers for suggestion though, will check it out.

TBH my suggestion was a bit tongue in cheek: its fun enough …in a group …after a few beers but the decor is a bit tired/dated, the food is average (a little disconcerting to be loading your plate with slices of frozen meat), and, atmosphere wise, its not necessarily great for a couple.

munkster
    Free Member

Heh, well, we'll check it out anyway – I did get that impression from the person who recommended it – I've done a trawl for a few other places so we'll see!! Thanks Mulletus too, will bear that one in mind too.

munkster
    Free Member

Sigh, after all that, change of plan and not going after all! Will now have plenty of time to research this very important decision 😉

spooky_b329

Ah well. I was going to make the same suggestion as Mulletus, went there last month and it was fantastic 🙂 And I'm not a veggie either.

derek_starship
    Free Member

McDonald's?

jammy_p
    Free Member

Have a look at a place called 'the meadow'. Very nice, they do a pretty tasty steak 🙂

woodsman
    Free Member

Bill's during the day and Harry's in the eve.

Tierre Tierre or Jamie Oliver's place in the North Laines for somthing a little more upmarket.

philsimm
    Free Member

+1 for Terre a Terre – amazing even for a non veggie

FoxyChick
    Free Member

Whatever you do…don't take any recommendations off jimbobrighton!! 8)

rj
    Free Member

Yup, Terre a Terre. Bit spendy, but fantastic food.

avdave2

And another for Terre a Terre.

futonrivercrossing
    Free Member

Food for Friends is 2mins from where I live – great food!! – Moshi Moshi – sushi, is our favorite – only 1 minute away 🙂

Bills is great for breakfast – very nice pancakes.

Can't stand Tere a Tere though – pretentious and overpriced – also they leave their wastebins right outside our front door GRRRRR.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Where's good to eat out in Brighton?’ is closed to new replies.