Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 64 total)
  • Where you riding this weekend??
  • carlos
    Free Member

I’m really hoping that the weather forecast is some what correct, meaning at least the water won’t be falling from the sky and all I’ll have to worry about is standing water on the trails. Either way its going to be a wet one.

Starting in Marple and will play it by ear as to how far or long I’m out, defo finishing with a brew and at least one cheese and bacon toastie at The Roman Lakes Cafe.

oldnpastit

Cambridge Big Bike ride. Choice of courses: 20.12km or 201.2km. Road either way but alternative of slogging and sliding round sliithery bridleways and byways does not appeal.

colournoise

Hertfordshire.

slainte 😉 rob

flyingmonkeycorps

Ladybower. Possibly sessioning some bits ‘cos we is sick and rad innit.

mintimperial

On tarmac probably, looking at the state of the local trails. I might not even bother with that, might just stay in and watch the Tour on the telly instead. **** this summer. 🙁

Tom83

Bedgebury sunday morning, had an awesome ride there this evening. Didn’t see a single person!

uselesshippy
    Free Member

the alps.
    Haa ha.

ontor
    Free Member

dartmoor

downhilldave

Bingley Bash for me, see what it’s like as it’s a first ride on that route. Believe there’s a chance of no rain – well lets hope anyway

baznav73
    Free Member

35 mile loop round trails on salisbury plain, think i better wear a snorkel, was up to the top tube in places a couple of weeks ago and we hadn’t had this much rain.

carlos
    Free Member

uselesshippy – Member
    the alps.
    Haa ha.

That was SO last weekend when it was dry and dusty 😉

trailhound
    Free Member

Was thinking of heading up the road to either CYB or the Marin but depending on t’weather might just do a local loop (Llangollen)

geologist
    Free Member

Sunday evening/night ride for me in Bringewood!

Vortexracing

Kentmere,tomorrow

skink2020

No Ride this weekend. Taking a boat throught the Crinan canal instead.

ton

Rossendale brewery ride………. 8)

iomnigel
    Free Member

Local isle of man trails taking in some final mapping for the Legs of Mann 100 event at the end of the month.

bikebouy
    Free Member

SDW to Arundel then down the Arun to Littlehampton, back along the beach to West Witts.

forge197
    Free Member

The alps not sure what yet though, and a short walk tomorrow am and ride pm, Sunday towards chatel to see the freeride stuff

Alex

Woods above (flooded) Ross on Wye. It’s a thinly veiled excuse to go to the pub really. I don’t expect any trails to be above the water table. Still it can’t be worse than Mayhem can it?

leythervegas
    Free Member

Delamere, then back for British grand prix with some birthday beers – perfect day!

bjj.andy.w
    Free Member

Up in the lake district on Sunday morning. Weather doesn’t look to bad atm, no doubt that will change 😐

Coyote
    Free Member

Llandegla Sunday morning.

beardie
    Free Member

The Chichester Challenge, mud uber slippy chalk and more mud, wisely chose the 30k rather than the 55k !

Simon

Off to Lee Quarry on Sunday morning.

banks
    Free Member

Bring your snorkel & goggles for Marple!

philfive
    Free Member

Grizedale forest

carlos
    Free Member

@Banks – is it still that bad?? Thought it drained quite well over there. Can’t be as bad as Penmachno was 3 weeks ago, thats was just like riding upstream for the duration.

Commited now so it’ll be what it’ll be.

rOcKeTdOg

to the cafe, scoff cake then back for the 1st mountain top finish in the tour

#AllezWiggo!

AlasdairMc

Starting my LeJog tomorrow. Train at 6am to Penzance and then do the bit to Lands End and back tomorrow and start the big days on Sunday.

banks
    Free Member

Wouldn’t say It’s bad, its just a ride up stream. Then downstream. But I like the rain

Bustaspoke
    Free Member

Tomorrow morning I’ll be out on the roadbike doing a 30 odd mile loop around West Lancs,mountainbike’s gathering dust at the moment,I’m waiting for the trails to dry out..

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Tarmac for me seeking out hills to climb in preparation for the Wild Wales, was planning a 60 miler if weather is not too bad.

yunki
    Free Member

after seeing this severe weather rain warning for Dartmoor…. indoors!

that’s from the met office.. surface water flooding.. they recommend ‘taking action’

mrphil
    Free Member

Liverpool-chester-liverpool 90 mile challange ride on Sunday.

drewfus
    Free Member

local 2moz… willingham woods lincs.. nice mini downhill, short tech trails 😉

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Alpe d’Huez… 😀

brianh
    Free Member

Llandegla Sunday morning 😉

StefMcDef
    Free Member

Working. After a week of pishing rain, with yet more forecast, not that bovvered.

stewartc
    Free Member

Tai Lam Chung on Sunday morning

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 64 total)

The topic ‘Where you riding this weekend??’ is closed to new replies.