Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Where to sell a used watch (Sinn)
  • cheers_drive

Where’s the best way of selling my Sinn Finance Centre watch?
    I’ve got the presentation box, it’s in good condition but I just don’t wear it enough to warrant having an automatic watch.
    Cheers

cynic-al
    Free Member

Ebay

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Pinkbike

MrSmith
    Free Member

Watchfinder.

deepreddave
    Free Member

Watchfinder can pay decent prices and offer a hassle free sale, expect to receive the lower end of the range they offer and haggle as they can increase their first offer. Best done in person if possible.

Ebay is much more of a gamble but can work out ok. I’m a member of a couple of watch forums which can provide a very trusted transaction but they know a watch’s true value and are usually looking for a bargain.

Personally you lose nothing by trying it on any forums you’re on after researching the price on the web or receiving offers from WF or similar.

loddrik
    Free Member

TZ UK. I’ve bought and sold quite a few Sinns on there.

cheers_drive

Thanks all.
    Only problem now is that I can’t find it! The presentation box is empty and I haven’t worn it in 9 months.

Bregante

Definitely use Watchfinder then.

user-removed
    Free Member

Definitely use Watchfinder then

I lolled, sorry.

Anyway, definitely don’t take it to Cash Generators, pawn it and forget about it until two days after the due date, thus losing a £600 watch for forty quick bucks. Ffs.

LeeW

If you’re in no rush, list it on ebay, priced a small amount under the going rate for that model if you want to sell it quicker. It will go but will take time.

fasthaggis

Definitely use Watchfinder then.

😆

deepreddave
    Free Member

Definitely a Sinn to lose a watch like that 😉

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Where to sell a used watch (Sinn)’ is closed to new replies.