Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Where to ride blandford kind of area 2 days before christmas
  • dogmatix

Don’t mind DH or single track, not non-technical flat xc loops. Also, somewhere that is not too hard to find. I want to ride the bike park but there seems to be no news on what is happening there and I can’t see it being open christmas eve or before. I heard mention there are singletrack trails near the bike park, is this true? Any help would be much appreciated. Visiting wifes parents for christmas and dont want to miss out on a ride.

cheers…

cinnamon_girl

I don’t know anything about singletrack near the bike park but do have a route that starts from Shroton, North of Blandford on the A350. There’s some fun descents through woods but nothing hardcore.

kiksy
    Free Member

The Bike Park is open with uplift running. You can ask on the Facebook group about Christmas opening. There is some singletrack near the park, but its not hugely easy to find and doesn’t link up that well, however if you are up for exploring I can point you in the general direction.

http://labs.strava.com/heatmap/#6/-120.90000/38.36000/blue/bike

Is also a good help.

If you have a car then you can also head over to Puddletown or Wareham as there is lots of easy to find trails there.

burko73

Try hammoon cycles for the bike park. It’s open and the uplift is running as well. It’s not all week but weekends definitely and some weekdays iirc. There are some good trails open there and some good things planned for the park.

dogmatix

Cheers everyone… much appreciates info… I will get on to the facebook group and see what is happening. I have replied very late but cinnamon girl, how would I find the trails you mentioned? I might give that a burn too.. cheers.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Where to ride blandford kind of area 2 days before christmas’ is closed to new replies.