Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Where to look for a specific used bike ?
  • brack
    Free Member

Am looking for a specific bike…size, and colour. Ive posted on the wanteds and keep refreshing the pages of ebay and Thieftree..but no joy.

Where else can I look?

ps shameless plug

54cm Planet X Kaffenback – sand colour

maccruiskeen

save a search on Ebay so you get notifications by email when they get listed (that wont be very often though as I have a saved ‘Kaffenback” search – but more importantly replace “specific used bike” with “54cm Planet X Kaffenback” in the thead title before the 15 minute edit window closes.

I’ve got new 54cm Uncle John frame going spare and its red. But its 54cm!

killwillforchips
    Free Member

Ebay. Here.

And be patient.

cp

Just keep looking around all the bike forums – here, bikeradar, road.cc, etc… ebay is an obvious one – save a search so you get notified of new kaff’s.

And post more wanted ads – I can only see you’ve posted once, 12 hours ago. Kaff’s come up every now and then… I got a 54 sand one from this very forum last week 🙂

wwaswas

I do wonder with them only being £140 at on-one if people are just hanging on to them rather than selling for £80?

brack
    Free Member

:lol:Yeah ive only posted once on here but been looking for a while.

Rub salt in my wounds aghhh

maccruiskeen

also the frames are cheap new – look for any size or colour as a full bike, swap in the new frame in your size and sell the other. (thats why I’ve got an uncle john frame spare)

brack
    Free Member

Its the sand colour Im after and also want cantis.

wwaswas

they still work with cant’s, although I accept that sand isn’t an option new.

brack
    Free Member

Cheers guys might just have found some luck

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Where to look for a specific used bike ?’ is closed to new replies.