Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Where to go on an mtb holiday late september/october?
  • frank4short
    Free Member

As per the thread title really. Work schedule will be hectic till at least the middle of september, maybe even slightly later. So looking for suggestions as to where to go? Will probably be flying solo so somewhere with guiding options for company would be good.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

WE did Morocco with Cycle active in May but they said either May or Sept/Oct due to heat. Awesome holiday! I can e-mail you some pics if interested. A few people think when you look at it it's expensive but it's worth EVERY penny. All you need to beer money when you are there. Riding is AWESOME. Let me know if you want more information.

jimmy

i'm looking at going with basquemtb.com.

Gravy
    Free Member

Moab, Utah bike fest.

frank4short
    Free Member

bump for the day shift

Dales_rider
    Free Member

Yorkshire

R979
    Free Member

Alpes-Maritimes

juan
    Free Member

Alpes-Maritimes

Nae forget about that riding is crap…

alan-sierracycling
    Free Member

For Late September/October onwards I would recommmend Southern Spain for reliable sunny weather and great trails. Lots of cheap flights into Malaga then.

Baldysquirt

Southern Spain with Freeride Spain would get my vote – although I've heard great things about other companies in the area too.

Del

joyriders spain, but make it as late as you can in the year. early september will likely be hot.

freeridenick
    Free Member

ciclo montana – fantastic…

philj

We went to switch-backs in September – awesome trails, lovely people, great tuition 🙂 I'd fly to Granada rather than Malaga though – far more pleasant experience…

Kahurangi

This may be some help

I asked a similar question a couple of weeks ago. I haven't decided yet; been too busy!

andrewh
    Free Member

[Showing off]
    I shall be riding in Australia in late Sept/early Oct. 24hr Solo World Championships. Hope there's good riding there.
    [Showing off]

ampthill

Utah….

ianv
    Free Member

Switchbacks is ace or perhaps Finale Ligura

Sanny
    Free Member

I can heartily recommend Basque MTB. I'm already planning a return trip there as the riding was brilliant as was the guiding and accommodation. We stayed in a terrific old farmhouse in the hills. There should be a whole section on the riding over there in the new film from Reset Films called Find.

Definitely worth considering.

Cheers

Sanny

chakaping
    Free Member

I hope to be spending most of October in Southern Spain, it's lovely at that time of year and the riding I've done out there has been terrific.

chakaping
    Free Member

Any word on when that film's out Sanny?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Where to go on an mtb holiday late september/october?’ is closed to new replies.