Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Where to go in london to try clothes?
  • vrapan
    Free Member

Looking for a store near london to try some cycling clothes on – shorts, base layers tops glasses and so on, any good/large enough ones to try out? We are a bit picky and wouldn't want to buy without trying. So can't go the online route for that!

Thanks

Jujuuk68
    Free Member

Geoffrey Butlers in Croydon were happy for me to try cycling shorts on (over pants,for hygiene sake)and a cycling top.

specializedneeds

There's nothing like seeing stuff in the flesh I agree. However, you are within your rights to send stuff back when bought online because it's the wrong size or you just changed your mind. Distance selling legislation is there to protect you. I've had no problems sending things back to CRC, for example, because I changed my mind when I saw it in the flesh.

Chain Reaction Cycles conform to the Distance Selling Regulations, which are designed to protect you when buying items by Mail Order. We offer a flexible returns policy and are happy to accept items back for a refund or exchange if they don’t fit, you’ve ordered the wrong things, the items are damaged or faulty upon receipt or you simply don’t like what you’ve ordered.

HTH

Otherwise there are Evans & Cycle Surgery etc all over the place. There's a Cycle Surgery in West Hampsted and both at Liverpool Street (Spitalfields).

Or Addiktion Cycles next time you're in St Albans!

aP
    Free Member

All of them? Is this such a strange concept?

vrapan
    Free Member

I know I can return them but I'd rather avoid the hassle, go in check a few and buy. will give Addiktion a try next time 🙂

aP I know many do clothes but most don't stock that much of it so was looking maybe for some that have a larger clothing section.

PeteT

Try Cycle Surgery in Holborn or the new (huge) Evans on Mortimer St. You can get 10% off from that Evans if you print out the voucher from here:

http://www.evanscycles.com/uploads/File/west_end_online_discount.pdf

aP
    Free Member

Sigma, condor, Evans, cycle surgery, wizzbikes, specialized concept, giant concept, corridori, the bike shop, mosquito, Brixton cycles, dauphin cycles – off the top of my head……..

brakes
    Free Member

Evans and Cycle Surgery at Spitalfields both have big selections of clothing, and not all of it is geared towards commuters.

oneoneoneone
    Free Member

AP. Cycles dauphin is miles out of london. its out side of the M25!!

Corridori are not open on sundays

aP
    Free Member

Outside the M25? What a troubling thought – got a good range of clothing though and it's a nice easy ride out – only about an hour from west London.

oneoneoneone
    Free Member

yeah i suppose.

i get scared when i leave the circle of trust (m25)

im doing it today i have to try to ride in leith hill/!!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Where to go in london to try clothes?’ is closed to new replies.