Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Where to get T-Shirts printed….
  • Joe

…i am organizing getting some t-shirts printed for the uni cycling club. Would rather a hi-quality print than a cheap transfer…

…how much do you pay and where! We are based in Manchester.

How do you typically provide them a design>

scott-b
    Free Member

…i am organizing getting some t-shirts printed for the uni cycling club.

Unicycling? cool……
    Bit tricky doing downhill tough. 😆

Sorry, cant help with the Tshirts either.

Hairychested
    Free Member

I only ever used Vista Print but their cotton is thin (but quality print and silly cheap).

binners

We use Worlds apart in Ardwick

http://www.printersin.co.uk/worlds-apart-i98.html

Very good prices on short runs, silk-screen printed on Fruit of the Loom t shirts. You'll be best supplying the artwork as illustrator eps files

BigJohn

http://www.thecyclejersey.com

They're making a short run of just 3 for me. Very good quality and design. Can turn them round quickly too. Usually about £35 each.

doug_basqueMTB.com

Big John, do you mind if I ask how much it was for 3 shirts? I'm looking for a small run but on their website it says that they only do runs of 15 or more which is too expensive for me at the moment.

binners

The guys above did me a run of 15 for the South Manchester Massive at Hit the North last year. That came out at £7.50 each

iainc

Doug – I would suggest you give them a call- am pretty sure they will work out a good deal for you, they have done a few short runs for us at work, cheers

gil@thecycleshed.co.uk or .com prints stuff for Dialled Bikes.

BigJohn

ygm etc

s8tannorm
    Free Member

1+ for Gil … did me some shirts for The Welsh Ride thing. Top job, quick turn around and the right price.

Stuart

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Where to get T-Shirts printed….’ is closed to new replies.