Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Where to get new Dialled Bikes PA decals?
  • jimborae
    Free Member

Hi all, having my PA re powdercoated and will be needing new frame decals when it’s finished. Tried contacting Mike but sadly no reply so does anyone know where I can get new decals from?

Cheers

Jim

soobalias
    Free Member

I would wait for Mike to return to work after Christmas and deal with your email?

how did you contact him, email, phone, FB?

Chances are he will pick up on this thread next time he is riding a keyboard.

jimborae
    Free Member

Emailed him just before Xmas so I guess maybe a little to soon to get a reply but I could really do with some before next weekend. 🙂

lukeryan
    Free Member

Hey Jim, I own a sign company and would be more than happy to help you out with some new decals. Email is in my profile. Cheers

MrSmith
    Free Member

Every new year Dialled Mike goes to an ashtanga yoga retreat on the Greek Island of Kos for 2 weeks of detoxing
    He doesn’t reply to emails while refocusing his energy.

jimborae
    Free Member

Hey Jim, I own a sign company and would be more than happy to help you out with some new decals. Email is in my profile. Cheers

Hey Luke, thanks, email sent. 🙂

Cheeky-Monkey
    Free Member

Try Gil at the Cycle Shed. I think he prints them for Mike.

jimborae
    Free Member

Try Gil at the Cycle Shed. I think he prints them for Mike

Thanks for the info, will do.

Hi Jim. Sorry, if I didn’t reply to your e-mail.

I sell replacement stickers for £13 per set including postage and packing, but I’m not sure if I have any of the ones which say “Prince Albert” left.

jimborae
    Free Member

Hi Mike,

Many thanks for the reply, I’ll contact you again on your work email to discuss.

Cheers

James

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Where to get new Dialled Bikes PA decals?’ is closed to new replies.