Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Where to get business cards? (A bit of a different request..)
  • Duane…
    Free Member

Hi all,

I’m looking to get 20-25 different designs of business cards printed, for now maybe 100 of each, depending on cost.
    Will be fairly simple designs, printed on one side, not gloss.

Anyone have any recommendations on where to go for the best price?
    Also, any ideas where to get nice but simple cardboard boxes to hold the 20-25 cards?

Thanks,
    Duane.

simon_g

moo.com are good. Not sure on prices, but they seem OK for smaller runs and they’re flexible on having a load of different designs in a batch.

user-removed
    Free Member

Moo are excellent. Quick turnaround, excellent quality, not too pricey.

user-removed
    Free Member

Beaten to it…

dirtycrewdom
    Free Member

My friends company. They printed the flyers and thank you cards for my wedding, and have just printed a friend of mines business cards. Give them a shout and see what deals they can do.
    http://www.jamjarprint.co.uk/

cr500dom
    Free Member

I`ve used vistaprint before

Nobby

I’d beware of firms that use digital print – the cards look great to start with but easily lose their print & often get suck in card holders, wallets etc.

If you can source them from a lithographic printer it’ll be worth any extra (if you’re looking to create a good impression).

I’ve used Printing.com in the past and the were very good. Local shops in many areas with free advice & good value packages.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Where to get business cards? (A bit of a different request..)’ is closed to new replies.