Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Where to buy tools?
  • Onzadog
    Free Member

Need a couple of larger spammers, a crowfoot and some small hex bit sockets. Is there a good one stop shop with decent kit at a fair price?
    Cheers.

parkesie
    Free Member

I use these guys Tool academy. good prices and all good stuff.

Also machine mart and halfords for stuff if i need to just pick it up that day

wrecker
    Free Member

Teng is tough to beat for price/value.
    http://www.teng.co.uk

slowoldman

Larger spammers? You want the EU thread.

maccruiskeen

Need a couple of larger spammers

I can sell you some – but only if you promise to pay in undetectable counterfeit currency.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Bloody fat fingers. Cheers folks, for the steer and the piss taking.

chakaping
    Free Member

Lidl had a little socket set in yesterday, might be worth a look – their tool quality is usually fine for home use.

They also sell spam I believe.

imn

I’ve used FFX a few times and found them to be good for online. Toolstop, Toolstation and Screwfix are also ok, and might even qualify for you spammers requirement with the ongoing supply of promotional material 🙂

Onzadog
    Free Member

I was going to order some hex bits buy I seem to be having a brain fart as I can’t find them. I want some hex bits (1.5, 2, 2.5, 3mm) that will fit in my screwdriver handle. The ones with the 1/4″ hex fitting. Why am I struggling to find them? Like the ones that fit in the Richey present torque wrench.

maccruiskeen

and might even qualify for you spammers requirement

Toolstop are appalling search engine spammers quite frankly. They’re a real paint in the arse for returning google search results for items they don’t and have never stocked.

Sundayjumper

I’ve got quite a lot of Teng stuff for (DIY) car work and it’s been pretty good.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Where to buy tools?’ is closed to new replies.