Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Where to buy KS Lev?
  • neilferther
    Free Member

Hi all. Does anyone know where to obtain the aforementioned KS Lev, size 30.9 with 150mm drop. I have tried the usual googling, to no avail. I did find one on a German site, but they wouldn’t post to the UK.
    Thanks.

neilferther
    Free Member

Thanks for that. I will give that a try.

mmel
    Free Member

That’s where I got mine from.

sam_underhill

I needed a specific size / drop combo that wasn’t imported to the UK. Only place I found that actually could be bothered to organise the specific size was hibike in Germany. They were really helpful, which is more than I can say for the UK importers. Hibike answered all my emails quickly and concisely. I’ll definitely be using them again.

Northwind

There’s been some delay on the 150mm ones, they were due in early january but most shops have changed availability to early Feb, not sure if that deadline’ll be hit or not. I ordered a cheap one from Wiggle while out of stock, rather tempted to switch to Bikediscount tbh if the date slips again

neilferther
    Free Member

I have ordered one from the link Mackem kindly posted. I tried to order from Bikediscount.de, but their system told me to delete it from my basket, because they don’t mail that item to the UK?????
    If there are any problems I will share them with STW.

paulage
    Free Member

I tried to order 2 Levs last night for a friend and I, got the same message from bikediscount, unable to send to Uk. I’ll give bike-components a try. My only worry when ordering stuff like this from abroad is warranty, anyone had any problems?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Where to buy KS Lev?’ is closed to new replies.