Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Where to buy centrelock SS chainring?
  • squeekybrakes
    Free Member

It's about time I changed the 34T chainring on my SS as the teeth are now like tiny nails. As far as I can tell it's a centrelock jobbie on an ISIS BB. Any idea where I can get hold of a replacement?

Ta…

squeekybrakes
    Free Member

Is this compatible with Shimano XTR ISIS cranks? Do any other manufacturers do a similar component as it's £52…

davefarmer
    Free Member

If you have XTR m952 cranks, they are not an ISIS deisign but an octalink design. BUT the road pattern, not the MTB pattern.

If you ever need a new BB you have the choice of XTR octalink BB's or Road octalink BB's

The spline is a shimano specific spline. Dates back a while, but if i remember Middleburn used to do a 'spider' to fit these cranks. And White industries used to do Singlespeed chainrings that fitted them.

Go to a knowledgable bike shop with all your bits and get them to make enquirees about compatible bits. If you are in the Surrey area, pop in to see me:) (see profile)

squeekybrakes
    Free Member

You're right. The cranks are M952 XTR octalink. Does anyone know if the middleburn uno will fit on or do I need to source a new spider from somewhere?

singlespeedstu
    firestarter
    Free Member

hes stopped making them for the moment stu ;-( i was looking for some bits but have to wait til hes back up and running

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Where to buy centrelock SS chainring?’ is closed to new replies.