Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Where to buy bushings
  • Eric
    Free Member

Any ideas on source for bushings, consisting of hollow pins and 2 half flanged plastic bushings for rear triangle on Kona Stab Supreme. Kona sell a £50 kit containing all bearing/bushing replacements but I only need these bits as they wear 2-3 X faster than rest of kit. Cheers.

bigyinn
    Free Member

BETD might be worth a try?

yatesy

if its the 4 plastic top hats and 2 pins that fit above the drop outs then betd do now make them so you dont have to but a whole kit

Eric
    Free Member

Thanks, I tried betd yesterday and they said they only did the full kits, may have just had reply from wrong person.

nickhart
    Free Member

have a look at IGUS they do bushes for all sorts of applications. very similar to the ones used on turners too.

kenneththecurtain
    Free Member

If you find somewhere that does them can you post back on here? Mine have just gone. Seems odd that those ones went this time, last time my main pivot bearings went first.

I'll give BETD a phone later on, maybe if they get enough hassle they'll do them seperately…

Eric
    Free Member

3 months late but I got them, Kona Webstore Europe, not listed but just ask nicely. Only 2 euro for the pair, but plus 10 euro min shipping per order so I got couple extra if anyone wants a set for 2 euro and a contribution to the shipping.

YoungDaveriley
    Free Member

Speak to Dan at Betd….Don't tell him that I sent you.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Where to buy bushings’ is closed to new replies.