Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Where to buy a remote kit for my KS Dropzone?
  • johnhe

I have a KS Dropzone dropper seatpost. If I fancied adding a remote bar mounted lever, does anyone know where I could buy such a thing?

wilko1999
    Free Member

I bought my Dropzone from hibike.de I seem to remember them listing the remote kit as an option, although not 100%

johnhe

Thanks for that. Does the same remote do the i900 as the Dropzone?

darkslider
    Free Member

Just thought I’d bump this as it came up in a search, I’m in the same position as the OP, I’ve a KS I900L and want to convert it to a remote. Will the linked kit fit mine as well as the dropzone models?

timmys

i900/Dropzone cannot be converted to remote.
    i950/Supernatural can be converted.

If you look at them, the head of the post is different on the remote/non-remote version of the Dropzone but is the same for both versions of the Supernatural.

http://kssuspension.com/products/seatposts/

darkslider
    Free Member

Bugger, thought as much but cheers for confirming my suspicions! I’ll have to make do with it I suppose.

deano8
    Free Member

I have a remote for a dropzone, it needs a cable stop at the saddle end that I’ve just enquired about at leisure lakes. Waiting for a response with regards a price.
    It’s in great condition but you would need inner and outer gear cable.

evh22
    Free Member

I have a whole supernatural that doesn’t really work that well but still has all the parts, if anyone wants it for free. Not sure if that’s helpful. PM me.

johnski15
    Free Member

deano8

Is this up for sale mate?

Can you email me some photos?

I have a remote for a dropzone, it needs a cable stop at the saddle end that I’ve just enquired about at leisure lakes. Waiting for a response with regards a price.
    It’s in great condition but you would need inner and outer gear cable.

johnski15@yahoo.co.uk

johnski15
    Free Member

Just to let everyone know

Jungle Products/Stif Cycles are the UK Importers/Dealers of KS Products now

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Where to buy a remote kit for my KS Dropzone?’ is closed to new replies.