Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Where the Strava segment comparison site?
  • dashed
    Free Member

Remember someone posting a link on here a while ago about a website where you could compare strava segments with others and it would show you where you were faster / slower etc.

And obviously strava is a waste of time, I shouldn’t take it seriously blah blah blah!!

palookah
    Free Member
    dashed
    Free Member

That’s the puppy 🙂

turtleheading
    Free Member

Cant get that Multiple Ride Mapper to work. How can you find your profile, it says i need a numerical ID, but mine is just the vanity url and it doesnt seem to work 🙁

arcoolc
    Free Member

Click on your profile, and the last numerical bit of the url is your ID number.

MadBillMcMad

Note that the export utility ignores users privacy settings and is therefore a major security flaw & in my opinion should not be publicised.

At the moment the only workarounds I can think of are to make all routes private or not use strava.

DT78
    Free Member

Cant you use the comparsion thingy on the segment in strava itself, as you hover your mouse over it tells you how far you are behind.

weeksy

I’ve just uplodaded this for the first time today from my Garmin, it’s over 2 years old and the timings have just been against myself for fitness..

I found a KoM

http://app.strava.com/segments/1675537

I’m all excited.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Where the Strava segment comparison site?’ is closed to new replies.