Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Where to buy Euros for summer hols?
  • DrJ

I know this has been asked 1000 times before, but where is the cheapest place to get Euros in cash for my summer hols? (Not an ATM machine, since they may be empty 🙁 )

Bregante

Don’t know about the cheapest but we got 700 euros for £485 today with the wifes M&S card

Edit: At M&S if that wasn’t clear

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Usually go to Thomas Cook or M&S depending on the currency, both reserved online.

sadexpunk

we.ve been using moneycorps. was best rate a couple of weeks ago, delivered to home.

wobbliscott
    Free Member

I find the PO pretty good. Not interested in finding the absolute best rate out there – on a few hundred quid you’ll only get a couple or so extra Euro’s. The PO is just convenient.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

at one of the airport bureaux, but pre-ordered online. You don’t actually pay ’til you collect, you get a better exchange rate than their advertised rate (and better than the high street in my experience), and if the exchange rate has improved since your order, you get a preferential deal on that new better rate (so you’re not actually committing to anything when you place the order).

yosemitepaul

Online MoneyCorp or ICE, both give good rates. Certainly a lot better than you can get on the High St..

allfankledup

I use ice for dollars every time, high street outlet is yards from where I work in Glasgow though

Print a voucher off their site for best rates

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Where to buy Euros for summer hols?’ is closed to new replies.