Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • where is Healey nab
  • Nezbo
    Free Member

Me and my mate are going to go and have a look for it tomorrow 🙂 (defo not to ride it just look at it and where it is and how it is progressing)

We dont know where it is though, can any one send me a grid referance or a GPS point?

if you dont want to post it on the forum my email is in profile 🙂

Cheers,
    Nezbo

wors
    medievalkneival
    Free Member

I normally park at the far end of Rivington, near Yew Tree pub. Head along Charnock Back Lane, then onto Heapey Fold Lane. There is a trail on the left heads steeply on the side of some woods. Follow that up, go straight on and cross the fields towards the woods, over the gate and up the trail. It's in those woods there

Suspect it will be might sloppy in there, i've been up that way today on the bike and it's mud mud mud

trailmoggy
    Free Member

i park on white coppice cricket club car park and its at the top of the road……I THINK…. am i on the right one?

Vortexracing

yip Trailmoggy, spot on

samuri
    Free Member

I came over that way today, it's fairly boggy. Expect a tough ride.

trailmoggy
    Free Member

cheers vortex i was'nt sure, only ever had a quick blast over there? we usually do the belmont from the mast, darwin tower then white coppice

is there much there?

lowey

I'll tell you where it is. Its on my bloody land, thats where. I expect some "application to ride" forms on my door step in the morning. 😛

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘where is Healey nab’ is closed to new replies.