Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Where in the world to buy Giant RideSense magnets?
  • krixmeister

Hi all-

Wondering if anyone knows where I can get Giant RideSense magnets online? What I’m looking for is this (unfortunately Pedalon out of stock and unsure when will get more):

http://www.pedalon.co.uk/acatalog/giant-ride-sense-magnets.html

I believe these should have come with the bike when purchased, but shop I purchased from didn’t/won’t provide, and country I’m in (Singapore) doesn’t have an official Giant presence. Local Giant importer (another bike shop chain) also claim to not stock these or be able to order.

I have some Garmin magnets (with my Edge 705) but neither can be positioned to work – wheel magnet always rubs against the sensor, and the cadence magnet always too far away!

I’ve gone through numerous pages of googling “giant ridesense magnet”, “giant ride sense magnet checkout” and similar with no luck whatsoever.

Any ideas where to purchase, or anyone know of another brand of magnets that will definitely work?

Thanks for help!

krixmeister

Bump for the night owl crowd?

njee20
    Free Member

Mavic do a magnet identical to that one on the left. Dunno about the other one.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Where in the world to buy Giant RideSense magnets?’ is closed to new replies.