Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Where can I get loads of little round magnets from?
  • PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Good god. A mini-Fred…,

**shudders**

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

So, we’ve gone from a secret magnet project, to a proposal, acceptance and reception planning via a rather ‘in yer face’ photo of elfinfred. That’s quite some post.

Anyway, back on topic.

I can only assume that you are going to make a huge magnet ball (using an old glitter ball as a base) and use it to crane all the downed helicopters out of the Thames and make your fortune flogging old chopper bits to the cash strapped military. Either that or every street light in London will soon have a passport sized photo of a certain person stuck to it with a diddy magnet in the next few years.

MrNutt
    Free Member

mmm mass fridge magnet fly posting, nice viral marketing idea there!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

😀

Catflees; you can come and bring loads of old tellies, and do an amazing colourful light-show display type thing with some magnets. That will look very pretty. Perhaps Nutt can write some special music to go with the show?

Sorry, but Poddy and Barnes are the official tographers. There will be lots of bottoms to photograph, and Poddy can capture pics of people when they’re pissed.

The whole thing could be organised by WorldClassAccident. What could possibly go wrong?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I can only assume that you are going to make a huge magnet ball (using an old glitter ball as a base) and use it to crane all the downed helicopters out of the Thames and make your fortune flogging old chopper bits to the cash strapped military.

This is another stroke of genius. Amazing. I am in awe. 😮

alpin
    Free Member

screwfix

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I beg your pardon young man? 😯

How rude…

sniggletrack
    Free Member

Some years back my bro ordered some stuff from Maplin – which was delivered using magnets exactly as you describe for the packaging. May be worth seeing if they still do? Must have had few hundred in the box. They used to be all over the walls in the house afterwards!

Harry_the_Spider

The first Singletrack wedding…

I think I shall wear my gold camo Giro Hex, with my blue Fox Sidewinders and my On-One ¾ bibs.

Will there be a drunken punch up?

[edit] Corrected my typo. The prospect of getting dressed up and fighting with strangers made me all giddy.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

What tyres for Wedding Cake & Champagne?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Will there by a drunken punch up?

I do hope so! 😀

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

They used to be all over the walls in the house afterwards!

Did you live in a metal house?

Karinofnine

I was thinking of white skin shorts, white tuxes with tails … nothing too formal – helmets optional.

Anyone who is not going to get wildly drunk, be loud, sing (badly), be sick and then fall asleep (in a police cell perhaps) is not allowed to come.

What do you think, Elf darling?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

(Imagines Karin in white skin shorts. Drifts off into a happy, blissful yet also possibly slightly disturbing daydream….)

What do you think, Elf darling?

Eh? Whassat?

Oh, yes dear, whatever you say I’m sure it will look wonderful…

(Drifts back into happy daydream, which by now has actually become just a tad worrying and quite possibly not fit for description on a family forum…)

MrNutt
    Free Member

dreads to think what will be thrown instead of confetti 😀

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Spoke nipples?

khani
    Free Member

I’ll bake you a cake 😛

Torminalis
    Free Member

small magnets?

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘Where can I get loads of little round magnets from?’ is closed to new replies.