Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Where can I get a P7 frame from?
  • Jenga
    Free Member

Anyone know where I can get an Orange P7 frame from? I've trawled the internet and nearest dealers, but no-one wants to sell just a frame – they all want to sell complete bikes.

There must be some large size frames knocking about somewhere. Anyone heard of any? I'll happily settle for a 2009 model, doesn't have to be next year's!

coatesy
    Free Member

Give me a call on Monday and i'll see what I can do for you, obviously depends on Orange's stock situation, but they are filtering through to us now.02920371321.

chorlton
    Free Member

Leisure Lakes have them. According to their website anyway.

uplink
    Free Member
    Jenga
    Free Member

Leisure Lakes have them. According to their website anyway

Not when I rang them, but that doesn't mean a lot!

Bikescene in Guisborough?

Thanks, I've sent off their enquiry form.

Give me a call on Monday and i'll see what I can do for you,

Will do, a kind offer, although I did hear that Orange had none at all.

LMT
    Free Member

I called Orange about 3 weeks ago as my P7 i think may be too big when i finish the build! i was after the 15" version. Orange said early sept before the new P7's would be about and thats the earliest.

Last year the new models didn't hit the stores until October, not sure if that helps or not?

coatesy
    Free Member

Funnily enough, they phoned us today asking when we wanted our next lot delivered so i'd guess they have them, but maybe only complete bikes at the moment.I know we have a frame but think it may be earmarked for a job.

YoungDaveriley
    Free Member

Mine has just arrived at BETD. There is a white one that arrived at the same time(so that I had a choice).It's a 17 inch model.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Where can I get a P7 frame from?’ is closed to new replies.