Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Where can I buy a H6Flex LED driver from?
  • Netdonkey

After 3 years my current trout home brew has blown the driver, leaving it on full beam when power is applied (Regardless of pressing the switch) I suspect I need a new driver, is anyone still shipping these?

ND

stevied
    Free Member
    Netdonkey

Stevied

Thanks, was wondering if any one in the UK had one I could buy before I tried TaskLED. Are Troutie and Luminous still in the game?

stevied
    Free Member

I think Luminous went pop, Troutie is still around but I’ve been trying to get bits for over a month now without joy. I know he’s busy with flooring and not been having much to do with lights as far as I know..
    I’ve got a HipFlex going spare if that’s any good?

stevied
    Free Member

The hip is the older version of the H6 but they are, pretty much, the same. Slightly lower input V’s and will go to 2800mA.

Netdonkey

I will drop you a mail when I get home tonight (Going to try an reprogramme it before I give up) but to be honest id it does the job then a hipflex sounds like a plan.

ND

stevied
    Free Member

No worries. Mine has been used once on a prototype light that never got going. The driver is in full working condition tho. Wasn’t happy with the size of the light..
    steve_dees AT hotmail.com
    Steve

Doh1Nut

I am looking for a Hipflex (only 2.8A required) if NetDonkey does not get back to you give me a mail.

Nick

Doh1Nut

Doh! Too late 🙂

stevied
    Free Member

I’ll let you know Doh 😉

Luminous
    Free Member

Are Troutie and Luminous still in the game?
    Short answer is yes for me. Not sure about Trout, no doubt he’ll see his existing customers ok, as hes a good bloke. But is he producing more stuff ? I can’t say. We occassionally mail each other, but I haven’t heard from him for a while. I think he’s always had issues with e-mails. I’ve had a few probs on that front too.

I think Luminous went pop,
    Despite a few ups and downs, I still supply very good lights and I have a good number of very happy customers. A summer sale is coming up as is the long awaited S2. A self contained light, over 1500 lumens for over 3 hours at just over 400g. In one neat package, no external cables or battery packs.
    There will also be discounted, cosmetically flawed, units and a limited run of units at an introductory offer price.

As for a driver for the OP, I don’t carry the H6flex, sorry.
    However, I do have spare stuff, O’rings, switches, etc. So if anyone gets stuck, you’ve nothing to lose sending me an e-mail, I may have the component you need. It may not be often reported, but I do help out folk.
    🙂

stevied
    Free Member

Hi Luminous
    My apologies for getting you mixed up with ‘luminous diy lights’. I didn’t realise there were 2 very similarly named companies. Nice looking lights…
    Steve

Netdonkey

StevieD

Thanks for the offer but I think I will order a H6Flex to get the full 3000ma

Doh1Nut

Over to you.

Thanks for the help guys

ND

stevied
    Free Member

Doh1Nut, email sent..

Doh1Nut

Replied 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Where can I buy a H6Flex LED driver from?’ is closed to new replies.