• This topic has 99 replies, 92 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by erny.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 100 total)
  • Where are you all from?
  • dandan
    Free Member

And were are you riding this weekend? I am being taken to the peak district tomorow by a friend from work, he has a lot more experience than I do, I have only rode man made trails.

Looking forward to riding natural trails in the morning.

rOcKeTdOg

the NW alps, no need to ride anywhere else!*

*except during the snowy season

sc-xc

DY6 massive 8)

matthew_h
    Free Member

Originally Carlisle, now in Sheffield. Might get to go out to either the Peaks or Wharncliffe tomorrow.

ziggy
    Free Member

Wiltshiiiiirrreeeee 🙂

ExRoadie
    Free Member

Bolton – doing the 3 towers ride tomorrow.

ton

wakefield, but reside in leeds…for my sins….. 🙁

crispybacon
    Free Member

The Pastyland collective – I rode in some nearby woods today courtesy of HRH Charles Philip Arthur George Windsor of London – super chap letting me ride on his land only don't tell him 😉

I'm going there again tomorrow with a mate – so no grassing me up to Chaz 😕

Hi Jenga – I'm on the Cornish side of the river Tamar, have fun on the Long Mynd

Jenga
    Free Member

Can't be too far away from you, depending on which side of the water you are. Will be pasing through the tunnel early next Saturday on my way to Long Mynd. I'll give you a wave.

Mof
    Free Member

Bolton here too, but born in Halifax.

jakeclyro
    Free Member

Cheltenham here, will be going to a place called Cranham tomorrow.

racefaceec90

i live in devizes(wilts),and tomorrow i'll mostly be riding around pewsey!!!

jojoA1
    Free Member

I'm not telling, you'll go round and rob my washing while I'm out on my bike!

Moray Firth Coast (Buckie). Riding at GT with my sister and her mister today.

flatfish
    Free Member

carlisle to bristol

craig1975
    Free Member

Originally from Dumfries but now live in Glasgow, Trying to sell my flat in Glasgow to move back to Dumfries.

Had a trek around Dalbettie today, best ive riden it so far but still hate the fire roads there!!

Heading out to Mugdock and a bit of the West H. Way near glasgow tomorrow

zangolin
    Free Member

Formby to Hereford

KarlE
    Free Member

Wrexham,North Wales (not too far from Llandegla)

From King Harold land (Earl of Herefordshire) before he got one in the eye.
    Tomorrow riding local loop on Malverns early to avoid Ramblers (& passing comments of "where's your bell)

WTF
    Free Member

Iceland.

Pieface

Both parents born in Sheffeild then brought up in Lancashire. Then went their seperate ways and spawn a family in the Black Country.

I have now found myself in Sheffield, although I can't claim to be from 'Gods own country' as I wasn't born here, despite both parents having been born there and loving it, numerous holidays in Yorkshire and living most of my life (indeed all of my adult life) in Yorkshire.

robhughes
    Free Member

wirral

Hip
    Free Member

Twas borne of this fair earth on, or near, the edge, where the might of the Shropshire plains meets the tranquill velocity of the north whailian foothills culminating in the slight climb that is the dry river bed!

Which today, I cleared, for the first time ever… Dead chuffed!

I also took 12 pictures… All of which turned out shite! So the universe is still happy, balanced and obfuscated…

RoterStern
    Free Member

Originally from Shropshire now live in the 'Fatherland'. This weekend I'm going to the darkside after three weeks of mountainbiking in the Italian and Austrian Alps.

BrokenCollarBones
    Free Member

originally from Nelson Lancashire and live in Preston now.
    Rode the North face Trail on Friday, not really that impressed and rode the full route at Gisburn Forest today (Saturday) and left with a hugh grin on my face. Was going to get out to Lee Quarry tomorrow (Sunday) but still in two minds.

zaskar
    Free Member

Planet Earth.

Grew up in Cambridge, moved around the planet and now in Bristol for a while before packing up and heading somewhere new again!

hp_source

take your pick, I live in Mossley, it lays claims to 5 administrative boundaries:

peak district
    cheshire
    lancashire
    west yorkshire
    greater manchester

personally i'd say it's Lancs, but you can't say that too loudly around here 🙂

aleigh
    Free Member

I'm from Wiltshire but today am off to Bristol as I have a date with oldfart and knottie 😀

TheDoog
    Free Member

Norland, Halifax and thats exactly where i'll be riding today!!!

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Born in Pretoria. 😆
    Now live in Accrington 😳 🙁

Riding Lee Quarry in about an hour from now…

shoefiti
    Free Member

the hampton.

beings
    Free Member

Born in Cambridge,
    Living in Sheffield
    Going to try and ride the tough hills of Lincolnshire ;o)

soops
    Free Member

Hebden Bridge but living just outside Stafford
    Off to Cannock today 8)

julianwilson
    Free Member

what happened to that google earth map of where we all lived? And rode? (Yes, potentially burglarsome idea as was discussed at great length, so I put my pin on a nice 4 bedroomed executive home half a mile away so you can break into their garage and rob their his 'n' hers apollos instead).

surfer
    Free Member

Liverpool, now Wirral.

flamejob
    Free Member
    buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Born and raised in Essex.
    Lived in Somerset for the last 20 years and am more-or-less naturalised (apart from the accent)

RepacK
    Free Member

Laaaannndddaaaannnn! Centre ov the world dontcha know! (Except there is **** all decent riding..)

Houns

Blakedown – Another N Worcestershire Alps rider here. (DY10 Massiff!)

Drac

Northumberland and may be off into the Cheviots later.

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

Wigan! and its (so much better than Bolton) ;O)

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 100 total)

The topic ‘Where are you all from?’ is closed to new replies.