Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • When your daughter grows up…
  • sharkbait
    Free Member

As a dad of a 16yo and 2 x 13yo girls it’s pretty scary. Luckily there’s no boys on the scene at the moment and we live in the sticks so no-one pops around unexpectedly.
    Is going to get worse before it gets better though 🙁

lovewookie

Daughter is 16 now, went through a rough time of it between 12 and 13, partly wrong crowd and kids being asshats, partly Aspergers as we discovered.
    First proper BF at 13, lasted a year and a bit, not a great experience for all involved, despite attempts to keep a close eye and also provide the best and most supportive advice possible. Daughter now realise exactly what was going on and although has a few hangups is kinda OK.

next BF at 15, he’s 17, but year above at school. nice guy, bit clueless, but would do anything for her. They’ve been together for just over a year now.

It’s a bit of a shock to the system realising that your daughter is now eying up the condoms in poundland whilst being silly with a toy bear. But we were all that age and most actied similarly.

for me it’s about burying that feeling of ‘no you shouldn’t’ as it’s just not appropriate, let her explore what she wants in a supportive environment, able to ask questions if she feels she needs to and not feel like she’s up to something dirty or wrong.

I did however tell her not to shag while her mum and I are in, otehrwise we’d start in the next room and she doesn’t want to hear that.
    seems to be a deterrant.

thehustler
    Free Member

You all think you’ve got problems, my daughter is 15 and built in the Sam fox model………I wish she’s hate boys too………

ton

my daughter is 19. never brought a minutes trouble to to us. we have always let her do what she want, because they will do it anyway behind your back.
    she had 2 boyfriends when she was 15 or 16…..now she dont seem too interested in lads, more interested in going out for a drink with her pals.

MoreCashThanDash

My son is 13. In the summer he’s off for a week abroad with the (orchestra type) band he plays in.

Realised the other week that a weeks trip when I was 13 was the first time I had a proper snog and began to understand the possibilities of the fairer sex. Need to have “The Chat” with him again, I fear.

lovewookie

You all think you’ve got problems, my daughter is 15 and built in the Sam fox model………I wish she’s hate boys too………

from someone called the hustler..I remember hustler..hedgepron. 😉

MoreCashThanDash

Not laughing at the hustler – MrsMC is 4’10, wears size 6 jeans and size 12 tops. If LittleMissMC has inherited those genetics, she’ll be joining a convent!

When I was 17 I had a holiday job in the same office as the girl who won the Sun’s Sam Fox Lookalike competition. 8) 😯 😳

Sandwich

Hustler she’s a youngish female. Lads of that age are looking for .. mainly a pulse and some minor encouragement.

I can just about remember being that young and the roar of hormones overcoming good sense.

twonks

Our girls are 17 and 21.

The eldest had a few incidents with strangley dodgy burgers around the age of 15 – and funnily enough usually around midnight when at a party 😉

Nothing bad with either of them tbh.

My motto is to give them just enough rope but be there to pick up the pieces and (re) eductate accordingly.

The trouble starts much earlier if one does’t engage with kids and help them grow up.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘When your daughter grows up…’ is closed to new replies.