Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • When vegetables attack…
  • camo16
    Free Member

Today, my nemesis was an under-ripe avocado.

Whilst hastily unpacking the 16 household’s weekly shop (barefoot, let it be said) this afternoon, said evil avocado villain chose the perfect moment to tumble off the counter onto my toe… and by gad it’s still throbbing. 👿

So, any other bizarre vegetable-orientated injuries amongst the STW posse?

Just wondering, like.

sc-xc

Chilli seed/eye related calamities today.

RealMan
    Free Member

I’ve managed to avoid the wrath of vegetables the many years I’ve been here, however you did remind me of this.

One day two brussels sprouts, who were best friends, were walking together down the street. They stepped off the curb and a speeding car came around the corner and ran one of them over. The uninjured brussels sprout called 999 and helped his injured friend as best he was able. The injured brussels sprout was taken to emergency at the hospital and rushed into surgery. After a long and agonizing wait, the doctor finally appeared. He told the uninjured brussels sprout, “I have good news, and I have bad news. The good news is that your friend is going to pull through.”

“The bad news is that he’s going to be a vegetable for the rest of his life”.

mrmo
    Free Member

cut up chillis, washed hands, then removed a contact lens… replaced lens* the next day and… PAIN!!!!!

*due to crap eyes i use bespoke torics,

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Surely an avocado is a fruit not a vegetable ? 😕

I reckon you need to learn a bit of self defense

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piWCBOsJr-w[/video]

molgrips
    Free Member

Chillis and foreplay don’t go down too well either. You think you’ve washed your hands well enough, but you haven’t.

matt_outandabout

😯

camo16
    Free Member

Thanks guys!

Fruit or veg, that bad boy is going down (when it’s got a bit riper).

Given that the evilness of said fruit/veg is clearly proven, do we just eye one other for the next few days, or should I imprison the blighter somehow?

colournoise

Bin it. Best place for avocados. They ming.

slainte 😡 rob

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘When vegetables attack…’ is closed to new replies.