Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • When skateboarding and snowboarding collide…Amazing!
  • tang
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffIXG7EIIoo[/video]

DezB
    Free Member

You ain’t wrong. Absolutely incredible moves.

atlaz
    Free Member

Some of the stuff is just huge but there’s other stuff in there that just defies belief (and quite possibly physics)

GrahamS

Nothing hugely new to my eyes. Same urban stuff that’s been in vids and mags for years.

That said it is still impressive and stupidly far beyond what I (and most other gapers) could even think about attempting.

Skill and sheer balls aside, I wish I had knees that bent like that and could take those drops 😀

passtherizla
    Free Member

jed is the man!!!! loving his tight troos.. that’s how I roll/slide 😉

but that’s no where near as hard as doing the same stuff on a skateboard, I’m pretty decent on rails on my snowboard much bigger/longer slides 270’s in and out etc.. can’t do that for toffee on my skateboard! My go to trick is 270 front board to fakie on snow I’d die if i tried that on my skate rod… and yeah its nothing new.

tang
    Free Member

My good friend Danny Wainwright forwarded me the clip, another he sent was Nyjah Husten (Rise and shine), man that was insane! I think it was on vimeo but got taken down.

zippykona

There’s one bit where a guy lands on the rail and his board looks like its going to snap. My nuts ran and hid at that point.
    Its not something you want to do wrong too often.

passtherizla
    Free Member

tang – Member
    My good friend Danny Wainwright

NAME DROP… ha ha 😉

can you ask him if he’s going to try and ollie bigger than the guy who broke his record?

tang
    Free Member

I have no probs name dropping him, we grew up in the same town and hung about in a tight group of skaters, bikers, djs, artists, dropouts etc. Can be nothing but proud of the few who made a living from what they love!
    Think he is busy with Vans now and painting and exhibiting plus 50/50 of course.

passtherizla
    Free Member

this has to be closer to skateboarding… no bindings!!! Wolle is amazing

Stoner
    Free Member

wot was the choon in the OP?

DezB
    Free Member

Awolnation – Sail (s’wot it says on Youtube anyway 🙂 )

(Which also has this rather entertaining video…)

stumpy01

Stoner – Member

I was just about to ask the same question…

erm……interesting music video. The girl with the hose has a very expressive face….

CaptJon
    Free Member

The SSX game is out this week…

passtherizla
    Free Member

CaptJon – Member
    The SSX game is out this week…

and is the biggest pile of **** I have ever played… what were they thinking!?

CaptJon
    Free Member

really? Is it not an improvement on the previous versions? I’ve played a bit of the demo and thought the controls were less intuitive than the other games.

finbar
    Free Member

AWOLNATION are getting rinsed in xtreem videos at the moment. At least, they’re on a Jeb Corliss video as well.

passtherizla
    Free Member

I never liked any of them… 1080 is the best snowboarding game to date.

palmer77
    Free Member

Mental, it would be passable with 4ft powder to land in instead of concrete!

Same music in this wing suit video:

http://www.20min.ch/videotv/?vid=216466

wrightyson
    Free Member

Love the vid and love the track! Mr wingsuit got it in one of his vids too!!

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Beautiful!

theflatboy
    Free Member

jawdropping.

Stoner
    Free Member

finally got around to downloading Megalithic Symphony by AWOLNATION so thought Id reprise the thread where I heard it first as I still like the vid.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

tang – Member
    My good friend Danny Wainwright

[u]KERRRRBBBBAAANNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG[/i][/u]

I think you dropped something

Stoner
    Free Member

In fact, just thought, in the same download batch, I also got Band of Horses: Everything All the Time which is the album that has The Funeral on which of course is the backing music to the first great mcaskill video.

Youtube/extreme vids etc is a great platform to hear new stuff that you might not necc find on 6music say.

The other album being Dr Dog, Be the Void, which I think I was directed to from putting The National into Music-map
    http://www.music-map.com/the+national.html

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘When skateboarding and snowboarding collide…Amazing!’ is closed to new replies.