Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • When riding an elephant
  • andrewh
    Free Member

should you wash it first?

donsimon
    Free Member

Maybe you should wash yourself though and be sure the elephant is over the age of consent. 😯

Cougar

You might want to strap a plank to your arse, at least.

Xylene
    Free Member

I once had to do an emergency stop behind an elephant because it didn’t have it’s red tail light on and it was night time.
    I turned a corner on my motorbike and there it was. Stopped about a foot from it’s back legs.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

I rode one in India about ten years ago. To be frank, my arse still aches at the memory. It’s not big (only it is) and it’s certainly not clever. 🙁

globalti
    Free Member

African elephants love dusting themselves with lots of red African dust so as soon as you get near one you get all reddish brown. I got up close and personal with an elephant at a sanctuary in SA and rather enjoyed the experience; she was big, warm, leathery and very placid. She even allowed me to lead her around with the tip of her trunk nestling in the palm of my hand and she was pretty good at kissing with the end of her wet muddy trunk. Luvverly!

donsimon
    Free Member

I rode one in India about ten years ago. To be frank, my arse still aches at the memory.

I find that a bit strange as I rode one 25+ years ago in Sri Lanka and found it to be extremely comfortable, this was sitting directly on the neck/shoulder area.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘When riding an elephant’ is closed to new replies.