Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 49 total)
  • When friends Attack….
  • TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Enjoyed a great day at a certain South West trail centre with the lads yesterday but it was soured by an awkward moment on the way home. I fell asleep in the passanger seat of my mates car, and was awoken when I felt someone's hand on my lap. Startled I slapped his hand away, but he went on to confess how he really felt about me. I've known him since Uni (10 years ago) and was a bit worried back then about his habit of seemingly following me everywhere I went. What should I do? He was a good mate, if a little 'quirky' but now!!? He does also use this forum, so your advice may also reach him.

Gee-Jay
    Free Member

I suspect it was just wishful thinking on your behlaf & you should stop trying to put it on him

tinsy
    Free Member

Ha ha… well you can either go with the flow, or get upsett… if you still want him as a mate you have to say so, if you want something more, then its your choice.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Tell him your not interested and let that be the end of it? Or are you interested?

Probably took your mate a lot of (dutch) courage to tell – you – be respectful of him

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Wot TJ said. If he's a good mate, and a decent person, he'll respect your wishes and one day you'll laugh about it. 🙂

Pinkstiffee
    Free Member

If he is a mate then he will obviously know if you are likely to swing both ways or NOT!

So I would tell him to **** off and if he still wants to be mates he should keep his hands to himself! 😀

wombat

PeterPoddy – Member
    Wot TJ said. If he's a good mate, and a decent person, he'll respect your wishes and one day you'll laugh about it.

Agreed

hora
    Free Member

Do you have feelings for him? If so- go out for a drink and a talk. If you definitely don't – also tell him that you are flattered but dont want to earn your male brown wings.

sofatester
    Free Member

This might be the ultimate of wind ups, you have been warned 😉

tinsy
    Free Member

Input from a pinkstiffie, just what you need!!! 🙂

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Yeah, I'm definitely not interested (sorry mate if you read this). Wish I could've kept it a bit more secret, but couldn't help tell the mrs when I got home, or some other mates down the pub last night. There's a bit of widespread shock at the moment as he's been with his GF for 4-5 years and seems(ed) really happy.

tinsy
    Free Member

And now you have told the whole internet, and he is a forum user… Well thats well and truly aired then!

hora
    Free Member

Talk to him in person. Jesus, give him some bloody respect. I've known about one of my great mates being gay since 1994. I even shared a student house with him (although he locked his bedroom door and I never did). He never hit on me and if he had I would have said not my thing. Its not the end of the world- take it as a compliment.

Gee-Jay
    Free Member

Has to be a troll… lets face it when was the last time that a red blooded male was seated next to an old female friend & grabbed her boobs etc as a come on ….

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

He just placed his hand on my knee, much like you would to your own partner on a long motorway journey, I think it was how startled I was that prompted him to come out with it all. THe advice on here has been a lot more constructive than my (less metro-sexual) mates advice, so thanks.
    Just one question though, if he wasn;t just winding me up, what should I do about his Mrs? Surely she has a right to know what her BF really wants?

BlingBling
    Free Member

Try it you might like it.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Regardless of how you feel about the approach 'outing' him to your friends and the the whole bloody internet is despicable behaviour.

If you were any sort of friend you would have sat down and discussed this like adults before you said ANYTHING to anyone else.

hora
    Free Member

someone watched rocknrolla then decided to troll the STW massive..

Gee-Jay
    Free Member

Haha, go round & see the GF, if nothing else the back door must be open if hes been with her for a few years

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Nice trolling – however I will answer – about his missus – none of your business.

guido

LMFAO

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Sorry new to all this – 'Trolling'?

sofatester
    Free Member

go round & see the GF, if nothing else the back door must be open if hes been with her for a few years

😯

tinsy
    Free Member

lets face it when was the last time that a red blooded male was seated next to an old female friend & grabbed her boobs etc as a come on ….

Your right of course, however getting them smashed first is usually the tactic.

So it would seem your pal is also cheap.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I actually do have feelings for him- after all he is pretty handsome.
    what shall i do?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Knob him. giver or taker?

tinsy
    Free Member

Start out with some petting and work you way up to the bitey thing..

guido

Must be a taker.
    Hes from Chesham Bois…..all in the name

wombat

Remember to reach around 😯

Mister-P
    Free Member

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

In your dreams Guido the Pae**. Thanks for going on my PC whilst I get the coffees in! Your comments are less helpful than thy were at the started. Just out of interest….. what line would you guys choose for max chances with his bird, bearing in mind what I've got to tell her?

kimbers

it happens to all friends eventually

the bad thing

guido

How did you know im a paedo?
    Oh yes, the court case thing..

ojom
    Free Member

go for the suprise reach around. true friends will appreciate it.

tinsy
    Free Member

Nice windup… made me laugh.. 🙂

guido

Wind up? i hope not. ive pulled.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

It didn't work yesterday Guido. It won't work today.

guido

Why the back track? it was so romantic yesterday….

monkeychild
    Free Member

😆 Make sure you give him a reacharound at least.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I'm amazed that anyone would think a hand to the groin was an appropriate first approach (regardless of sexual orientation)

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘When friends Attack….’ is closed to new replies.