Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • When did you realise that you were an adult?
  • yunki
    Free Member

there’s plenty of moments when it might occur to you that you’re an adult.. and there’s equally as many where you will feel 5 years old, or 15, or 500, or like a mescaline guzzling gecko riding on the back of a giant space moth..

or like a fish in a dried up pool, like I do in the mornings at the moment..

flippinheckler
    Free Member

When did you realise that you were an adult?

Nope haven’t a clue what this means!

midlifecrashes

Having a bit of a chat with the bank manager this morning, waiting for the computer to do it’s thing so we can get to business. He tells me he’s really excited about going to see a Batman film at the weekend. I was thinking, “a comic book film, grow up, you’re my bank manager FFS”. I then told him I’d be off riding my bike through big puddles and messing about in the woods. Not clear cut is it?

squiff
    Free Member

I still act like a kid 😀 (am 36), but the wife says am a grumpy/never happy old git 😯 , so who knows

Grimy
    Free Member

Is an adult defined as having responsibility?

Thats pretty much how I see it. Having dependants and actually being dependable changes a lot about how you behave and the choices you make. When you stop and think about the concequences of your actions on other people, or more importantly, your own health for the sake of dependants, then your an adult. And yes, That includes pulling off daft shizzle on a push bike.

Theres a lot of very young adults in the world and a whole load of 50 year old children.

Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)

The topic ‘When did you realise that you were an adult?’ is closed to new replies.