Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • When are they gonna make a smart phone with a battery worthy of it's smartness?
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Bit

donsimon
    Free Member

Laggy internet connection too it looks like 😀

nedrapier

Never. They’ll always be pushing processing power before battery life.

You’ll have to settle for a model on the “unimaginative, but dependable” rung.

Lifer
    Free Member

16th June 2013

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

*is spooked by don simon*

Three_Fish
    Free Member

No.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Bit?? WTF? Anyway they’re ****, the missus has a cheapo pay as you go and will be laughing at us all come 5 pm on the first day of the festival weekends and gigs we’ve got planned for the summer!!

wrightyson
    Free Member

Surely don Simon read your post and has lightening fingers, if not, yes some what spooky.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I think, to be fair, that the “smarter” they are, the more you use them. I can remember having ot use my Nokia Nwotsit for browsing and email when interweb was broken for a couple of days – the battery lasted no time at all either.

But in essence, yes, battery life is a bit pants.

As is your double posting 😀

glenh
    Free Member

What you ask for is very easy to do. It just means the phones will have to be twice as big.
    You pays your money, you takes your choice.

glenh
    Free Member

p.s. my ‘smart’ phone will last 6 days if it’s just sitting there not really doing anything (like your average ‘cheapo pay as you go’).

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘When are they gonna make a smart phone with a battery worthy of it's smartness?’ is closed to new replies.