Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • What'san average water bill?
  • ourmaninthenorth

£350 pa water + sewage United Utilities unmetered.

I've never considered this to be excessive for clean drinking water and my sh*te flushed away.

Metering and taking responsibility for one's usage is where it needs to be at, however.

foxyrider
    Free Member

£120-/Quarter – but we are in teh most expensive area for water SW 🙁

toxicsoks
    Free Member

Ahem, just over £800/year for the coming year – got the bill last week. 😳

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    rob2
    Free Member

I'd say water is by far the best value for money utility there is; if you look at what people spend on mobile phone bills or what gas and electric cost its a bargain really.

Given that parts of the uk get less rainfall per capita than places like madrid or istanbul as drain said water is undervalued really

solarider
    Free Member

What an average water bill?

Actually Volvic is pretty middle of the road, and my name's not Bill! Ho Ho, couldn't resist.

Anyway, in answer to the question, 2 of us in the house, 2 showers a day, 3 dishwashers a week, 4 clothes washes a week, car and bike wash every weekend. About £30 a month including standing charges on a meter.

colnagokid

Just got my bill for 2010/11 £294.73 for water & sewerage. Water alone is £136.34 Not on a meter, live alone, well with the dog- he gets through a couple of litres a day. Mine seems a lot, I can get a meter cant be any worse off. 😥

drain

Hi Rob2! <waves>

Minor thread hijack – S2R? 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘What'san average water bill?’ is closed to new replies.