Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 160 total)
  • What's your username all about then?
  • SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

I live in one of the less salubrious parts of this city. Natives can get a bit restless now and again and I'm surrounded by them. Thought Surrounded by Zulus sounded better than Surrounded by Apaches or Bandits.

rOcKeTdOg

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

My wife used to moan about a particular pair of my trainers smelling somewhat

Zedsdead
    Free Member

Zedsdead baby!

Zedsdead.

john_drummer
    Free Member

I'm 3rd from the left

ton

cos i am and do…………… 😛

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

[IMG]http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/4852/abominable20snowman.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

matt_outandabout

twas an old email address that an employer set up for when I was out and eeeer about somewhere.

MrNutt
    Free Member

It's my actual name.

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

Militant_biker

I was sick of people cutting me up when commuting and wanted to kill offending car drivers. Militant Islamists were just become mainstream news

garage-dweller

Fairly obvious but because my (poor suffering) wife has to come and retrieve me from the garage when the 10 minute job I went to :do (usually for the benefit of the family) turns into an accidental hour of bike fettling.

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

Xylene
    Free Member

Used to be called Squirrel by people who knew me. Got shortened to Quirrel, has stuck ti this day, online anyway.

iDave
    Free Member

iDunno

transporter13
    Free Member

i fear after reading the above that mine sounds rather sad

i used to drive car transporters and the 13th is my birthdate

see??

sad!

4ndyB
    Free Member

I changed my name for a laugh (from my real name) & got caught out when the ability to change name was removed 🙁

I do however love Orange bikes, so it kinda fits.

CountZero

Look up William Gibson.

llama

favourite animal

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

Law=name man=male MX=motocross HTH

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

My trowels have been put into hibernation, only coming out for special occasions.

donsimon
    Free Member

Or it's simply a question of respect. 😆

stanfree
    Free Member

My football team Is Aberdeen and our only decent song Is called "Stand Free" so I just shortened It to StanFree.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

NATO standard Wet.

A nod to a past Job.

becky_kirk43
    Free Member

its my name 😛
    I wish I'd picked something more interesting now but sadly its too late…

oh ,and the 43 came from an online game I played years ago…my name was taken and it was the random number they suggested to put on the end, and its stuck with me 😛

romster
    Free Member

Romster is the nick name i've called my son from day one (actual name being Roman), which also played a part in branding my t-shirt business, Romster Bike Wear. 🙂

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Previous bike was a heckler. so instead of flippin heck….daft innit! 🙄

bjj.andy.w
    Free Member

B.j.j is the other sport I enjoy doing.

BontyBuns
    Free Member

Bezzy mates call me Bonty and my Ex britch sliut girlfriend used to call me Buns coz she liked me bum innit.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I'm charged with ensuring the safety of an elf.

lagerfanny
    Free Member

?

keefus
    Free Member

cus my names keef innit!

mrsgrips
    Free Member

Well it's a long story abt a girl from WI who went to France for 9m to teach English as a second language to school kids. Because she was dirt poor because she didn't get paid for 3 month (Bloody french red-tape) some local(ish) British people took pity on her. She went through a heart wrenching and depressing (mostly because she had no one to talk to because she had not TV, Internet, phone etc) break-up with her boyfriend. During which time she met a nice English chap (Son of the 'British People')when she went the the British people's house for a Christmas dinner. She was invited back to their place again for New Year and stayed up talking all night to this polite, quiet chap. Emails were exchanged because the chap was living in Finland at the time and subsequent mailings occurred.
    When money was finally to be had the girl went visiting, Finland then the UK. At the end of the year she flew back to WI thinking well that was a lovely international fling, but back to reality.
    Then the chap continued to email and call and text and asked if he could visit her in WI and the girl thought. Well sure, why not, at least I'll get a roadtrip of America out of it too. When the chap cam over he really hit it off with the family. Which floored the girl because her having 4 teasing, flirty sisters always seemed to make other guys a bit squirrelly. They went of roadtrip and had a great time; he suggested a detour to LasVegas which she laughed off thinking what fun they were having always kidding around. He went home. She thought, well that's done and dusted now. I shall hear not another word from him.
    He continued to messenger, text, call, email. During one such messaging session talk of marriage came up. After laughing and joking for some time suddenly the tone changed and girl typed… 'Are you serious?' Her heart in her throat beating wildly. 'Yes, I could be,' was the reply 'I'll call.' So there was an official proposition and a giddy acceptance.
    And only a year and a week after the girl first visited the chap in Finland the girl from WI and the chap from UK were married in her home town and 2 days later with all her stuff packed in boxes she flew to the UK to start a new life with a new name.
    😉 🙂

hora
    Free Member

I live in one of the less salubrious parts of this city. Natives can get a bit restless now and again and I'm surrounded by them

'Them'? Zulus? As in black people?

mrsgrips
    Free Member

Or it could be because of M.R.S grips, dunno really.

BontyBuns
    Free Member

Epic story. Married to Mr Grips would have done. xxxx 😆

mrsgrips
    Free Member

I said it was long 😉

trout
    Free Member

Cos I used to poach stocked Trout from the local river and sell them to a posh guy for a quid each whenever I needed some dosh to buy sweeties and pop

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Do a search, this is asked about once every 8 weeks or so..

Drac

And how did you get your name MrsGrips?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 160 total)

The topic ‘What's your username all about then?’ is closed to new replies.