Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • What's your tune? – Lyrik RCT3
  • glasgowdan
    Free Member

I can’t get my Lyrics feeling as good as they have done in the past and wonder if anyone could share their tune so I can just try some examples?

I know rider weight varies, but % sag (measured from riding position?), and how many rebound/compression clicks from closed might be very useful!

darrenspink
    Free Member

I can’t get my Lyrics feeling as good as they have done in the past

Service them?

glasgowdan
    Free Member

They’re serviced regularly, I just fiddle with the settings too much.

P-Jay
    Free Member

They give a decent base tune in the manual – try that and go from there?

hainman
    Free Member

hahahahaha you can’t get a tune out the lyrics

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

21 percent sag, 1 token and 5 clicks from fully closed is how my dads Lyriks were set up before he had the FAST damper mod done on them. He weights about 11 something stone I think.

bruneep

Care to point it out as I can’t see the base tune, doesnt mean its not there.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Dan, young Miller reckons he’s a bit of an expert on lyriks these days, he’s yer best bet.

julians
    Free Member

25% sag, rebound set at 5 clicks from full slow, low speed compresion set at 3 clicks from fully fast.

2 tokens. This is on 170mm 650b lyriks

85kg rider

They feel great

Scamper
    Free Member

Slightly different as mine are the old lyriks but with the new RCT3 damper installed. 25% sag, rebound some where in the middle at 8 clicks from fast. LSC usually 3 clicks on, but doing steeper trails or BPW at 7 or 8.

glasgowdan
    Free Member

Nobeerinthefridge – Member
    Dan, young Miller reckons he’s a bit of an expert on lyriks these days, he’s yer best bet.

The trouble’s pinning the scrawny jet setter down these days! Saying that, I think I’ll be seeing him tomorra

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘What's your tune? – Lyrik RCT3’ is closed to new replies.