Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • What's your most embarrassing moment???
  • geordiemick00
    Free Member

Ere in Wigan the old 1980’s roller disco rink is having something of a revival, so my 9 year old has been dragging me there several times a week and I must admit I’m really enjoying it, got my own skates an all!

Anyway, i’m progressing in speed and handling and getting quite handy after a few months and last night I’m pootling around the top of the rink, turning a corner, overtaking a load of people (going around the outside of them) and I’m suddenly faced with no space between girl on the outside of the bunch and the barrier, I see my line, make my move and go for it and it narrows still, I try to stop but too late, we scrubs skates gently and at the point I think I’m taking her down I go to grab her upper arm to catch her and put my left arm on her arm and my right arm squarely on her right T*T!!!! she screamed once with fright and second with shock!

She was I reckon 17-19 year old and I’m 37! I spent the rest of the night ‘feeling the looks’ from her grunge/skinny drain pipe jeans massif…..

Now, considering hanging up the boots 😆

cheese@4p

You just made it worse

McHamish
    Free Member

You’re going to end up on a list.

TuckerUK
    Free Member

Dirty weekend away to the seaside with the long term partner, need to pop to he gents which is down some stairs on the promenade. She waits up top. Pee finish I run up the stairs creep up behind her put my arms around her waist and kiss her on the neck.

I’m not exactly sure of the order of events, I think firstly I saw my partner about 10 feet away laughing her socks off, then I saw the stranger I’d just molested laughing too. And the thing is, the girl I’d grabbed looked nothing like my girl, and wasn’t even dressed similarly. Luckily everyone found it highly amusing, apart from me, I was just so incredibly embarrassed and very apologetic.

Pook

We’ve all fallen backward off a bike pulling a manual in spuds haven’t we?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I once typed you’re instead of your on hear.

slimjim78
    Free Member

walked in on my dad with trousers round his ankles and jazz rag in hand.

scars you for life man.

slimjim78
    Free Member

I once typed you’re instead of your on hear.

Genius on so many levels.

mrben100
    Free Member

^oh the shame – we have a winner!

EDIT: TSY

shotsaway
    Free Member

About 20 years ago, when I was in my late teens/early twenties, I used to stay over at my then girlfriends parents house a couple of times a month (Normally on a Friday or Saturday night). One Saturday/Sunday morning, I woke up needing a pee and I made my way to the bathroom. The door was closed but not locked, so I walked in to find my girlfriends mum lying in the bath. Opps. I apoligized and retreated back to the spare bedroom very quickly. I must have stayed in there for a few hours as I was just too embarrassed to come out. Eventually I went downstairs but I couldn’t look my girlfriends mum or dad in the eyes. It was never mentioned again.

slimjim78
    Free Member

I would have jumped in the bath with her ”move over mum!”

emma82
    Free Member

I was sat at my desk talking to a chap at work flicking a pencil and accidentally flicked it down my cleavage. He saw it go down there, I knew it was there but was too embarrassed to do anything so carried on talking rather than rummage around in my boobs. Not sure who was more mortified, him or me. Probably him on second thoughts but hey ho.

cynic-al
    Free Member

OP and emma82:

pics?

PJM1974
    Free Member

Virtually every single time I jump on a bicycle and attempt to ride the damn thing.

Otherwise, it would have to be the time I was at my g/f’s house and absent mindedly groped her derriere while chatting away to her, only to realise that I’d just goosed her mother by mistake. I spologised profusely, but her mum has said nothing about it since.

I’d have found it easier to deal with if she’d simply turned around and slapped me.

GlitterGary
    Free Member

slimjim78 +1

😆

geordiemick00
    Free Member

Oh the one I forgot to mention tops my ‘skate gate scandal’ was when I was 19 I’d been out on a night out with the then GF and her parents wouldn’t let us sleep in same room so used to put me in spare room, woke up in middle of night to go for a pee and after having pee then preceded to get back in bed with her mum AND dad!! B0II0ck naked…..

racefaceec90

c**pping myself whilst out on a school trip (secondary school) to a nuclear power station 😳 i had food poisoning or something.you will have never seen anyone act cooler in a situation like that,than i did.the teacher was very understanding though.thanks mr lee 🙂 thread closed.

tthew

We’ve all fallen backward off a bike pulling a manual in spuds haven’t we?

Yup. Turned up for a night shift with blood pouring out of my elbow and a smashed up Pizza in my bag for tea. I’m sure you can imagine the sympathy I got for hurting myself……..

anjs
    Free Member

Had an office xmas party at the The Heathrow Hilton at ternmial 4. Remember coming around just as my room door shut behind me. I was stood in the cooridor in just my pants at 3 in the morning. Had to go down to reception to ge them tto let me back in. This is bad enough but there was 20 plus KLM cabin crew down there waiting to check in.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘What's your most embarrassing moment???’ is closed to new replies.