Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • What’s wrong with On-One? Stock pretty full!
  • Hairychested
    Free Member

Unheard of in Brant’s days 😉
    And a singlespeedable Scandal, yummy!

Stoner
    Free Member

I reckon the slotted drop out scandal is a fantastic design. May not be the prettiest but the combination of the scandal’s (29″) great ride with the versatility of the drop out design and calliper mount/hose routing is a top bit of thoughtful, practically driven, design regardless of branding and other snobbery. A suitable legacy.

brant
    Free Member

I left them with some nice stuff I hope. The new bars and stems are good too. And grips. And bashring.

Stoner
    Free Member

you giver, you.

🙂

& bashring is too expensive 🙂

Hairychested
    Free Member

Well, time to start saving up again?

brant
    Free Member

bashring is too expensive

they were ok when we ordered them!

Hairychested
    Free Member

Could a 130mm fork be used with the new Scandal frame?

sootyandjim
    Free Member

Perhaps now the odd, shed-dwelling idol to beardy weirdies has left On-One the clique has moved on in search of another source for their niche needs, hence a large amount of unsold stock?

Stoner
    Free Member

Perhaps now the odd, shed-dwelling idol to beardy weirdies has left On-One the clique has moved on in search of another source for their niche needs, hence a large amount of unsold stock?

or perhaps a container has just arrived?

miketually
    Free Member

They’re here!!! In stock!!! Brill!!!

Is the exclamation key on Andy’s keyboard a bit sticky?

😉

sootyandjim
    Free Member

.or perhaps a container has just arrived?.

Pah, highly unlikely. The arthritic donkey that usually drags the containers to On-One HQ left with Brant as part of the severance package.

Who’s gonna drag that container now eh? Portly, middle-aged IT weenies who use STW? I don’t think so.

😉

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘What’s wrong with On-One? Stock pretty full!’ is closed to new replies.