Viewing 21 posts - 41 through 61 (of 61 total)
  • what's wrong with Lewis Hamilton ?
  • Coyote
    Free Member

He is a spoilt little cockwipe.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

He showed up a twice world champ in his first season. **** the bollocks about knowinhg the car. He was a rookie in a mans world stuffing a champ in identical machinery. He’s got Schu’s pace, JPM’s agression/thrust and he’s going through a purple patch.

Ah, that’ll be the two time WC that threatened to expose the cheating going on at McLaren, and who then had to inexplicably struggle to find the same pace of his less-experienced team-mate, then…. 😉

Come on. After that debacle, Ron Dennis effectively turned his back on Alonso. “We weren’t racing Kimi, we were basically racing Fernando.” Had he supported both his drivers equally, No doubt Alonso wooduv bin World Champion. As it turned out, he still finished equal on points to Uncle Ron’s favourite boy, who stuffed up his Big Chance in the final race…

Hamilton then won his WC through a stroke of luck, when Glock slid off.

Notice how Hamilton’s slide downhill has coincided with RD’s move away from being in charge of the racing (following more attempts at cheating)? As well as his split with his dad as his manager. Seems like Lewis needs a lot more support than other drivers.

he’s going through a purple patch

If you want to be taken at least slightly seriously, then try to learn what the expressions you use actually mean. 😉

doctornickriviera
    Free Member

Pushing the limit too hard as hes not in the best car at the moment…. Therefore making mistakes… Even vettel makes mistakes when pushed…see canada last lap.

Button however has outclassed him this season. Call it maturity!

Pigface
    Free Member

Bit ambivalent about Hamilton but Elf you can say that Vettel is in the best car and regarded as the number 1 driver in that team. I am amazed that Webber hasn’t jumped ship but where would he go.

doctornickriviera
    Free Member

Aussie v8 racing where he came from! Go holden!

uplink
    Free Member

Ah, that’ll be the two time WC that threatened to expose the cheating going on at McLaren

Yeah, that’s the one that always seems to be there when very underhand stuff is going on but somehow comes up smelling of roses

McLaren 2007
    Renault 2008
    Ferrari 2010

“I knew nothing about any of them m’lud” 😉

hora
    Free Member

Google it elfin.

Anyone remember the Toyota staff jailed?

FeeFoo
    Free Member

If Hamilton stopped sucking on his drinking straw in the post race interview, his image would change immediately. Makes him look too arrogant.

Maybe change it for a briar pipe?

Woody
    Free Member

Never mind a pipe, he needs some advice on post race relaxation

rossi46
    Free Member

I can sympathise with Lewis- many people are saying the same about me now that im on a Ducati!

hora
    Free Member

😆

ScottChegg
    Free Member

Button was always regarded as a playboy, what with all the parties and shaggin. He grew up, and has now snuggled nicely in a team where all the received wisdom was that it was ‘Lewis’ team’

Lewis will grow up too. He did show up Alonso, who, despite the blind defence above has been smack in the middle of the two biggest cheating scandals in recent F1.

Lewis has talent, he will get back in the groove. And he is a scrapper. Schu just waited for the pitstops to get past other drivers. Boring.

Maybe next year without the blown diffusers Red Bull won’t be as dominant. I’d rather have 4 drivers with a chance of the WDC at the last race.

showerman
    Free Member

think he has talant..but still that face hair thing going on the pusseyshat girl may be a looker to some but not others and when it opened its mouth even the cows ran away and no way could she sing but made a mint from it anyway. think he needs to do what he does best drive cars and forget all the other things oh and move back to the uk pay uk taxes untill then dont claim to be british…i sound a bit bitter8)

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

He did show up Alonso, who, despite the blind defence above has been smack in the middle of the two biggest cheating scandals in recent F1.

‘Blind defence’; yeah, right. 😆 Just stating facts. Ron Dennis favoured Lewis over Fernando, that was patently obvious. Alonso was brought in because of his expertise and knowledge of how to develop a race-winning car. Don’t forget this is a driver who twice beat Schuey to the WC, when Schuey was still great. RD’s plan was to deliver a British WC, his protege. Which he did, eventually. A demoralised Alonso was still good enough, however, to finish equal on points to Lewis. Had Alonso bin in Lewis’ position in the last race of 2007, he’duv bin EWC. Lewis messed it up, he had it in his grasp and lost it.

has been smack in the middle of the two biggest cheating scandals in recent F1.

And guess what? Not bin charged with or found guilty of owt. 😐 Try harder.

Love the blind adoration of Hamilton here though; makes it even more fun when Lewis once again stuffs it up. 😆 Trying to barge yer own team mate off the track ffs… 🙄

Lewis has talent, he will get back in the groove

What if he does not in any way, though?

hora
    Free Member

Redbull will do the same as Brawn did…

Next year is Hamos year. Bring it on :d

uplink
    Free Member

of course nando had to resort to physically stopping Hamilton from doing laps in qualifying to get ahead of him on the grid

In Singapore, I really can’t believe he sat in his morning briefing and didn’t question at all the strategy of only fueling for 12 laps
    why, they’d have to rely on a safety car between lap 13 & 15 for that to have any chance of success 🙄
    at best, Renault either robbed Rosberg of his first win or took it off Masse, depending on which way you want to look at it
    at worst nando knew what was going on too

he really is unlucky to constantly find himself surrounded by cheats all the time whilst trying to play it straight himself 😆

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Ah come on change the record.. 🙄

Alonso’s done brilliantly to get himself right up there with a clearly inferior car to the RBs and McLarens. Yet instead of throwing his toys out like Hammo, he’s quietly getting on with it and making the most of what he’s got. And so has Button. And lo and behold, they’re both higher in the standings than Lewis.

Next year is Hamos year.

Unless of course it’s Vettel’s, or Alonso’s, or Button’s….

Thing is though, why isn’t anyone going on about just how good Jensonbutton.com has bin this season? Came in as number two to Hammo, effectively, yet is now the team leader on merit. His drive in Canada was superb. One of the best drives in years, that.

Instead, all some folk can do is bleat on about Hamilton….

uplink
    Free Member

Thing is though, why isn’t anyone going on about just how good Jensonbutton.com

I did when he joined mcl but most here thought I was mad
    for me, he’s given us more exciting racing this year than any of the other top runners

even in his wc year there was some really great stuff eg Brazil from 14th on the grid

ScottChegg
    Free Member

why isn’t anyone going on about just how good Jensonbutton.com has bin this season

I did. It just didn’t register with you. Button has been slick, professional, and fast. And he signed my lads hat and shirt in Manchester.

Not bin charged with or found guilty of owt.

Which is not the same as innocent. Alonso attempted to blackmail Ron Dennis with details of the misdeeds at McLaren. RD went straight to the FIA with it and came clean. The Spaniard was lucky to see the rest of the season out after that. Poor sportsman; cheat; rubbish team-mate.

I’m not defending Lewis, he’s done stupid things. Not the same as being no good, though is it? Massa has made things worse with his toy throwing.

He’ll bounce back.

On a related note, Rosberg will never make it. Same as Heidfeld.

I’d like Senna to come good. I’m not sure he can be a Barrichello, never mind a Senna. What a name to live up to!

doctornickriviera
    Free Member

If jenson could nail qualifying hed be the best current driver by a country mile!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Which is not the same as innocent.

Erm, I think you’ll find it is. Unless of course you can prove that Alonso was charged and found guilty of any offence, as the McLaren team were. Like the way you conveniently leave out Hammo in this, as though he din’t know what was going on as well. 😆

Anyway, Alonso has matured and moved on. Take heed…

If Ferrari can get their act together, and Red Bull’s advantage is cut, we should see some proper exciting stuff next season. I wonder if Hammo really can mature quickly enough to settle down and just be a good driver; he needs to or he’ll have another frustrating year ahead of him. I agree with Jackie Stewart I think it was, who said that Hammo won his WC too early. He had everything perfectly laid out for him, he din’t have to really work his way up in F1 like other drivers have. He started in the best car on the grid, so hasn’t had the experience of being down the field in a slower uncompetititve car. Vettel, remember, won in a Torro Rosso. Ayrton Senna almost won in Monaco in a Toleman. For Hamilton, things have gone backwards since his WC. That must be difficult to deal with.

Viewing 21 posts - 41 through 61 (of 61 total)

The topic ‘what's wrong with Lewis Hamilton ?’ is closed to new replies.