Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 44 total)
  • whats the strange/weird/funny reason you aren't riding tonight?
  • fastindian
    Free Member

me. I’ve just had the boil on my arse lanced! 🙁 it’s right on the spot where arse meets saddle to, ow ow ow!

soma_rich
    Free Member

I’m going to a strip club.

Harry_the_Spider

I can’t be arsed.

yunki
    Free Member

mrs yunki has gone to kent to visit her granny and grandpa so I’m looking after yunki Jr..

we are mostly listening to french hip hop and watching mtb videos so far..

Drac

I’m working, hilarious I know.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

It’s cold, dark, muddy and shit.

Turbo trainers FTW.

Graham_Clark

Out for a curry 😀 (and its bloody cold!)

takisawa2

Fat club weigh-in tonight. Then finishing off me kitchen revamp.

BigJohn

I could go for our usual Thursday night blast on Cannock Chase, but I’d be on my own as the rest of the guys are getting ready to head up early tomorrow to Innerleithen (apart from Snakebite & Scruff who went this morning for a quick lap of Kirroughtree en route) for our annual 3-day bash.

So this evening I will be baking date & coconut flapjack and filling the hipflasks with Grand Marnier & Calvados. Not mixing them though.

Jamie
    Free Member

I am going to play badminton.

It’s just warmer.

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

the alps aren’t favourable for cycling at the moment…

stevede
    Free Member

My wife has decided to go out – how dare she, not even a quick run it by the husband to see if he’s planned a ride, no just a simple i’m going out, end of chat. Bloody women, can’t live with em, can’t kill em!
    Actually not that bothered given the forecast for tonight, means i’ll be in credit for next time. Hope she doesn’t make a habit of having a life though!

Mister-P
    Free Member

I fell down the stairs on Sunday night and my coccyx is still too sore to contemplate sitting on a bike.

kaesae
    Free Member

I’m having a bath 😉

before I go and then one afterwards 😀

philconsequence
    Free Member

works christmas do, going to sit next to the MD, get drunk on his money, say something silly to him then get a lift back with my employees and sleep at work til tomorrow morning.

morgs
    Free Member

I’m playing with my sword*

*no, really I am. I’m off to do some Iaido training!

ton

i have just made a dozen dumplings. 😀

MarkyG82

Been out today already.

RobHilton
    Free Member

I’ll be spinning at 7.

It won’t be funny.

higthepig
    Free Member

Stuck at work. But come 9pm I’ll be battering through the elements, probably wimp out and ride straight home rather than doing something exciting though.

Drac

have just made a dozen dumplings.

Preparing tomorrow’s breakfast?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I can’t ride a bike.

rotary
    Free Member

coz i’m f***ed from gettin up at stupid o’clock !

jonba
    Free Member

At work, watching paint dry. Although I’m hoping that I’ll still make the 7pm start if the wind is behind me on the way home.

MostlyBalanced
    Free Member

We’ve changed our ride night to Friday this week so we can have our Xmas curry and mostly (not me) not have to get up for work the next day.
    Tonight is going to feel a bit strangewierdfunny for being at home on a Thursday.

portlyone

It’s dark. I’m scared.

ourmaninthenorth

I shall be continuing my steady decline into non-cycling fatness and depression. Hilarious, huh?

messiah
    Free Member

Drunk from afternoon works do.

Northwind

It’s cold and dark, and there may be wolves.

binners

Kingtut has summed it up perfectly for me! Plus there’s a delicious aroma of Thai curry wafting from the kitchen and cold beer in the fridge. I’m not going out there!

tazzymtb

my legs hurt from riding stupidly heavy bikes up big hills very fast just to beat some mates to prove a sad little point in my strange little mind, that I’m faster on a 29lb half fat single speed than they are on floaty weenie ones.

I really need to get a life 😆

bikebouy
    Free Member

I’m packing the van with bikes.. and a few warm clothes… and soup.

Zoolander
    Free Member

Mainly because some anal dwelling butt monkey stole my bike.

(I tried to make it funny – but it’s really not)

angryratio
    Free Member

Lights need charging, and i have beer..
    and i’m working on uni assignments.

elaineanne
    Free Member

my excuse is ::: im in pain broken wisdom tooth….off to see pathetic dentist tomoroww….grrrrr 👿

martinxyz
    Free Member

“My wife has decided to go out – how dare she, not even a quick run it by the husband to see if he’s planned a ride, no just a simple i’m going out, end of chat. Bloody women, can’t live with em, can’t kill em!
    Actually not that bothered given the forecast for tonight, means i’ll be in credit for next time. Hope she doesn’t make a habit of having a life though!”

Not meeting up with wca in Cardiff is she? :O)

martinxyz
    Free Member

The frozen snow has turned to ice and its about -1c right now. I couldnt complete a ride this afternoon because of the ice so after dark will only be worse.

stAn-BadBrainsMBC
    Free Member

i’m researching duck’s

transapp
    Free Member

I’m stuck in work, having eaten a monster dominos blowout (which I bought for all my late working staff) and I’ve still got a broken shoulder

I feel I’m getting fatter by the day and everyone knows, fat people are funny so that’s my funny reason!

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Was going out for a bimble to town but it’s chucking it down again. Not funny at all.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘whats the strange/weird/funny reason you aren't riding tonight?’ is closed to new replies.