Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • What's the options at 120-130mm full sus for around £2k
  • haggis1978

Don’t really like treks much or Giants. The new Camber Comp is looking like its the winner for me so far. Can anyone suggest any other bikes I should be looking at. Not bothered if it’s 29er or 650b but def more trail orientated than xc.

Bregante

Bird Aeris 120

Whyte T 129

wobbliscott
    Free Member

My mate is loving his Flare Max. I had a go on it last week and it rides great. I was demo’ing a Hightower and we swapped a couple of times and it rode every bit as well as the Hightower, and in some aspects I preferred it over the Hightower. Its a bike that is way more capable than its travel suggests, and considering how it rode in comparison to a bike over twice the price, and made from supposedly ‘old tech’ material, it’s a very impressive bit of kit. Completely pulled the rug from under the Hightower. Definitely worth a look if you’re after a bike in this category at this price point.

al2000

New Commencal Meta Trail (v4.2) is worth a look.

fathomer

I love my Transition Scout but I guess out of budget? If I had £2k I’d be looking at the Bird Aeris and maybe something from Canyon.

wobbliscott – weren’t at Cannock on Friday by any chance? Stalker alert 😀

leegee

Kona Process 134 and some left over

chakaping
    Free Member

29er all day long for me, for a trail bike.

Orange Segment? Transition Smuggler?

wobbliscott
    Free Member

Fathomer – yes I was! Were you the chap we were talking to at Swinnertons?

dubber
    Free Member

The new vitus escarpe look great value for money

escarpe VR

VRX

The 29er version looks even better but it’s £2500. The colour schemes look less garish this year and no doubt crc will reduce by 10% soon.

Or the bird aeris 120 looks great.

fathomer

wobbliscott – bottom of the climb up to upper cliff, on a black Soul with my wife. Small world!

haggis1978

Thanks for all that. That commencal looks superb as does the Aeris but it’s a two month wait for the Commencal and even longer for the Aeris.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘What's the options at 120-130mm full sus for around £2k’ is closed to new replies.