Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • whats the nicest bike you've seen today?
  • taka
    Free Member

wether it be riding or on the net mines got to be this

ojom
    Free Member

Got a brand new orange Ibis Mojo sat in front of me. Not mine though, shop demo one – meant to ride it today but ummmm its a tad snowy and i am a jessie.

It's quite nice.

julianwilson
    Free Member

I 'fixed' my mates orange hustler+lyrics the other day. By 'fixed' I mean made skippy gearsd slightly less skippy 😕 and then took it in the woods and rode err 'tested' it in a most inefficient and tennagerish fashion, giggling like a child. What a lovely bike!

PJ266
    Free Member

mamadirt
    Free Member

All orange (coloured) bikes are nice . . . fact!

But I quite like the two that are sitting next to me at the mo' 8) (Intense Tazer and Pandora DTT bmx). I think 2010 maybe the year that I keep the lid on my bicycle spending 😉

DT78
    Free Member

I was strongy attracted to the Ti dusters with sram xx ridden by the charge team round salisbury plain today. Lovely.

ton

mamadirt – Member
    All orange (coloured) bikes are nice . . . fact!

But I quite like the two that are sitting next to me at the mo' . I think 2010 maybe the year that I keep the lid on my bicycle spending

😆 😆 😆 😆

carlphillips
    Free Member

julian im slightly disappointed that you didn't say it was my new SS inbred we built today!!!

pics to follow tomorrow..

cmyk
    Free Member

A very nice Orange P7 parked on top of Leith Hill this morning.
    Or, my Inbred, also parked there while I stuffed my face with cake.

mamadirt
    Free Member

C'mon Ton, I'm giving you a chance to catch up 😉

juiced
    Free Member

my lovely,lovely bmx, ridden 3 times in 2 days

andrewh
    Free Member

Went into the garage earlier to fix my 12 year old rigid steel singlespeed. Lovely Yeti ASR-C in there. Next ride on it March 28th, too nice for anything except racing, I'm scared of breaking it 😳

racefaceec90

i love my new 2010 spesh stumpy fsr comp (i keep it in my bedroom,so can fondly look at it lovingly.i know it's sad,but i don't have a girlfriend sobs uncontrollably.) 😥

rich-6
    Free Member

The orange 66 with 'idrolic' disk brakes on gumtree

langy
    Free Member

a Team Sky Pinarello on the net…

Reluctant
    Free Member

Got our shop demo sat in a corner here….still haven't ridden it since I pulled a muscle in my back! Will be out on it soon though 😀

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

AnthemX's at SPAM yesterday

genesis
    Free Member

My singlespeed Chas Roberts Genesis in Candy Apple Red, 11yrs old and still love it 😳

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘whats the nicest bike you've seen today?’ is closed to new replies.