Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • What's the name of that really cheap mobile company?
  • ds3000
    Free Member

I’ve seen it mentioned on here before, but can’t recall the name? Gunzo or gomo or something like that? Anyone know? Ta

Stoner
    Free Member

giffgaff

bruneep

I’m having a mare with them at the moment, cannot get mobile Internet on my sons phone. Only way you can contact them is by “ask an agent” it can take over 48hrs for them to reply. Rubbish CS

ds3000
    Free Member

excellent, thanks for that. bruneep, sorry your having problems, I’m only after it for calls and texts on a cheapo phone 5 quid jobby. ta

cp

that’s what makes it so cheap bruneep – a ‘user’ and peer-to-peer help system on the forums. Have you tried asking on the forums? From what I’ve seen, responses from other users come quickly, and unlike here, can be helpful 😉

wysiwyg
    Free Member

I had similar interent problems, turned out i needed to turn phone on and off.

What phone is it?

If anyone would care to order a sim via here you get a fiver credit.

bruneep

not at all helpful, think that posters must get a credit for how many post they post up on the forum because it the same cut n paste reply from every user

scuzz
    Free Member

Well, for balance, flawless service for me.

doncorleoni
    Free Member

And me! The mrs and family are on it. Runs off the back of O2 which for me is great. What’s the problem? Took me a while getting data to work on iPhone but got there in the end. Google is your friend…..maybe one of us can help?

simon_g

Fine for me too. Number port and “adult restriction” data block lifted pretty quickly when asked.

The forums are full of idiot though, as said you get rewarded for helping but with no bonus for actually having the right answer.

langylad
    Free Member

Fiver a month gets me way more texts, calls and internet than i need. no tie in either

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘What's the name of that really cheap mobile company?’ is closed to new replies.