Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • What's the catch with this?
  • theotherjonv

Their sophistication hits new depths…….

If anyone wants to take advantage in place of me – feel free.

Dear E-mail Owner ,

COMPENSATION FUNDS PAYMENT ORDER VIA ATM CARD

This is to inform you that we have been working towards the eradication of fraudsters and scam Artists in Africa with the help of the Organization of African Unity (OAU) United Nations (UN), European Union (EU) and FBI.

We have been able to track down some scam artist in various parts of African countries which includes (Nigeria, Republic of Benin, Ghana and Senegal with cote d’ivoire ) and they are all in Government custody now, they will appear at International Criminal Court (ICC) soon for Justice.

During the course of investigation, they were able to recovered some funds from these scam artists and IMF organization have ordered the funds recovered to be shared among the 10 Lucky people listed around the World as a compensation. This notice is been directed to you because your email address was found in one of the scam Artists file and computer hard-disk while the investigation, maybe you have been scammed. You are therefore being compensated with sum of $950,000.00 US Dollars valid into an (ATM Card Number 506119102227445160).

Since your email address is among the lucky beneficiaries who will receive a compensation funds, we have arranged your payment to be paid to you through ATM VISA CARD and deliver to your postal address with the Pin Numbers as to enable you withdrawal maximum of $5,000 on each withdrawal from any Bank ATM Machine of your choice, until all the funds are exhausted.

The ATM Card with Security Pin Numbers shall be delivered to you using DHL Express Mail Service (DHL) .Note: that you will pay for the Delivery fee of $155 to DHL COURIER COMPANY BENIN REPUBLIC for your immediate Delivery of your ATM VISA Card.

The package is coming from Cotonou, Republic of Benin. don’t forget to reconfirm your following information.

1. Your Full Name:

2. Address Where You want us to Send Your ATM Card

3. Cell/Mobile Number:

We advice you to stop all the communications with everyone regarding your payment as we have short listed to deliver to you and now urge you to comply and receive your ATM Card funds.

Thanks for your understanding as you follow instructions while I wait to hear from you today.

Yours in Services

Mr David Fisher
    +229 6102 0652

MINISTERE DES FINANCES
    ET DE L’ECONOMIE(M.F.E)
    REPUBLIQUE DU BENIN

rocketman
    Free Member

We got a very similar email from Beyonce Knowles the other day. She wants to give us $15,000,000 (yes FIFTEEN MILLION US DOLLARS)

Seems legit

perchypanther
    Free Member

We got a very similar email from Beyonce Knowles the other day. She wants to give us $15,000,000 (yes FIFTEEN MILLION US DOLLARS)

and that’s what comes of all the honeyz who makin’ money.

Nico
    Free Member

LOL @ “scam Artists”.

CountZero

Had this one the other day, from a Mr Illyasu Kwarbai

From Internet Scam Investigation

Attention

We contacted you some time ago after the discovery and report contained in this email regarding scams you may have been into or still going through from impostors in West Africa that sends out thousands of scam emails daily looking for foreigners to rip off imposing offices and personals here but you did not reply or the email was not delivered, we are writing again to let you know that those impostors and fraudsters who have been sending you scam email all have your email and other info on their files and that is why you have been receiving all kinds of scam email, some group of impostors caught ripping foreigners off from a local cyber cafe in Nigeria, Cotonou Benin republic and Accra Ghana confessed imposing Banks/Delivery Company/EFCC/IMF/FBI/Western Union/Money gram/Diplomat Agents/ and others imposed offices around the globe especially in West Africa and your info is with them, we were told they have requested money after money for acquiring never existing and fake documents from most of their victims.

The Current corruption and illegal cyber-crime activity mainly from Africa actually in daily practice now literally overruns Europe, America and Asia massively. Such evil finally blocks all efforts to create a trustworthy climate for internet Transactions. So many people are threatened, lied unto and ripped off from their very last little money, until they have not left anything. As recently shown on European television with hidden camera there were entire Internet SCAM cafes in Lagos, Nigeria where people were occupied with illegal Internet crime activities individually or even in groups in particular betraying naive Europeans and Americans. They even had developed in their language a wordily expression, a nickname for in their eyes at least stupid Americans or even more stupid Europeans to ridicule and laugh about them when they again succeeded to betray and trick someone out. Then they found themselves complete heroes. and were dancing and laughing about their victims in the public streets enjoying their “victory” Once the European or American targeted victim turned the spearhead in opposite direction

This notice is from the Cyber Crime Commission Department, the people you are dealing with and sending you all sort of emails are all impostors operating from different part of world , they only want your money and they are the same people but write you differently and that is why you may have been receiving a lot of email daily and you are confused because you don’t know the truth, you find it very easy sending your information to any emails claiming they have fund approved in your name and you have not made true inquiry before you start dealing with them and as a result your info is on the internet and that gives these fraudsters easy access to flood your email box with scams, they are not what and never who they claim and I don’t know how long you have been dealing with them or responding to them but you cannot blame any real Bank in West Africa or any personnel here, these impostors impose them and scam thousands of foreigners but you end up blaming these real offices in Africa or the personals only because you don’t know it was not really them but impostors.

I ask, have you been able to find out why you receive all kinds of emails daily claiming that you have funds here and there? Have you really inquired from the right office in West Africa to know if there is actually any true approved fund you have here? If there is any fund awarded in your name at all? Or do you believe anybody that contacts you and says they have fund for you? recent report from the Internet Scam Investigation Dept revealed that 78% of internet crimes in Africa is being carried out by jobless youths in West Africa (issue on unemployment rate in West Africa) authorities are working hard to eradicate internet scams in West Africa to protect the image of this continent, it was also revealed that these fraudsters has partners working with them all over the World, so it is all over the World.

Therefore you are advised to contact the Asset Management Corporation to make inquiry to know if you have any approved fund held be it compensation /contract/inheritance/ from the Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON) contact Mr. Peter Nnevie on the below email:-

Attention Mr. Peter Nnevie
    Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria
    67, Marina Street,Lagos Island,Lagos, Nigeria
    E-mail: apostlepeternnevie@gmail.com
    Email: apostlepeteronnevie@outlook.com

Note: to avoid any unnecessary delays in attending to your matter, please use your case file (ASG7154-00) when you contact Mr. Peter Nnevie head of operation AMCON

Sincerely Yours,

Mr. Iliyasu Kwarbai
    Head of Operations
    Internet Scam Investigation
    Their inventiveness knows no bounds.

CountZero

Here’s another recent one I had:

I Larry Xhosa the Personal Relation Officer at Rand Merchant Bank to the deceased. On May 13, 2013, one of our esteemed clients Mr. Andrew Stapleton made a numbered time (Fixed Deposit) for twelve calendar months in my Bank . Upon maturity, we sent a usual notice to his known address but got no answer.

After a month we sent a reminder and finally we discovered that he went on a vacation with his family to Holland and unfortunately they were aboard the Malaysia Airlines Flight MH 17 Airbus that crashed on 17 July 2014 after being shot down, killing all 283 passengers and 15 crew on board.

On additional inquisition, the Bank discovered that he died without making a WILL or PROBATE and all efforts made to locate any of his extended relatives proved fruitless. On further inquest, it was discovered that late Mr. Andrew Stapleton did not state any next of kin in all his official documents.

The total sum of US$10.5M still in my bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each fiscal year. No one would ever come forward to claim this money. In accordance with the Financial Services Authority Guiding Principles, the account would be declared fallow and the proceeds would be revert to the possession of the South African Government if nobody applies as the beneficiary to the funds.

On this note, I wish to invite you as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account will be released to you for us to share as similar chances do arise in the Bank and it’s only the Top Executives that siphon such funds for their own aggrandizement.

Upon your acceptance of this proposition I shall give you comprehensive information on how this venture would be accomplished without any hitch.

Moreover, we shall employ the services of a notary here for the purpose of procuring a letter of probate and to obtain all other pertinent documents in your name for the requisite documentation for immediate approval of this fund to your favour.

The money would be shared in the ratio of: Fifty percent for me, forty five percent for you and five percent for any arising contingencies during the course of this transaction.

I pledged that this venture would be accomplished under a justifiable pact that will protect you from any legal trouble and I will use my significant influence in the bank to secure approvals and guarantee the successful completion of this transaction.

Please be informed that your extreme discretion is required. If this proposition interests you, kindly reply me directly by email and indicate your readiness and willingness to finalize this transaction with me.

Equally email me with your full name, your address, year of birth, your contact telephone and fax numbers.

Upon receipt of your positive response with the requested information, I will start the preliminary arrangements and also draft an Application letter you will endorse and send it officially to my Bank to enable them star Administrative Processing and Approval in your favour.

Thanks for your time as I look forward to your timely and positive reply.

Respectfully yours,

Mr Larry Xhosa

Stedlocks
    Free Member

Those ones are clearly scams by ignorant fools,cut some of them are getting better…..I had one not long ago from ‘my bank’ and it didn’t even have any spelling mistakes!

monkeychild
    Free Member

People fall for them though. My Mrs got one the other day that had an old phone number of ours in the email content.

slowoldman

It’s good to know these people are out there checking on fraudsters and “scam artists” on our behalf.

Cougar

Those ones are clearly scams by ignorant fools,cut some of them are getting better…

I’m reasonably convinced that some of the bad ones are intentionally bad. If you’re dim enough to fall for a blatantly obvious scam in the first place then you’re less likely to go “hang on a minute” and back out when they’ve invested actual time in turning the screw.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘What's the catch with this?’ is closed to new replies.