1. All my photos get dumped onto my PC
2. The images I want to organise get moved to an event-specific folder on another drive
3. I then choose which of those photos I want to publish online, e.g. currently to Flickr
But this just isn't working for family members who just aren't IT savvy enough. They get confused when new sets (albums) are created etc, and end up getting lost.
I've never found Flickr user-friendly anyway. Nor Picasa - well, not the local app as it completely messes up dates and order.
Have tried using Dropbox and SugarSync but don't find they work well for albums either.
So, what are you using that allows the following;
- re-organising of photos so they don't just appear alphabetically or according to date/time taken
- easy to upload (drag n drop pref)
- easy for IT numpties to find online
Would be great if I could create a new album (or edit an existing one) and then just send a link. I know Dropbox does this buy the others just don't get on with it.
EDIT: Would also be handy if family/friends could download an album in one go instead of having to choose each pic one by one.