Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • What's the best way to buy music on Android?
  • shermer75
    Free Member

I bought an album recently with Google Play and found it to be a very frustrating experience (I’m struggling to play it on anything other than Google Music and I’m they only allow you to download it a couple of times). I’m sure there’s a way around it all but I would rather buy from somewhere that was much easier to use. I’m not a fan of Amazon due to there tax dodging and employee abusing ways 🙂

RustySpanner

Use your phone to find Sid, then go and buy some music from him.
    🙂

shermer75
    Free Member

Use your phone to find Sid, then go and buy some music from him.

Quite! 🙂

shermer75
    Free Member

I actually think I might go back to cds. Right now it feels like it is more convenient in the long run! 🙂

RustySpanner

It’s just one less thing to worry about.
    Buy CD, play CD.
    🙂

I’ve got so many of the bloody things I’m never going to get round to ripping them all.
    Then there’s the vinyl.
    I’d be too old to care by the time I’d copied and organised them all digitally.

stbarett
    Free Member

Why to buy, download from youtube 😀

shermer75
    Free Member

Why to buy, download from youtube

Only works as long as you have internet. Which, I suppose, is pretty much always now! 🙂

seosamh77
    Free Member

just get a google music sub? and just use google music? buying individual albums is a pretty expensive way to go about buying music these days, though I guess that depends how much music you consume.

CraigW
    Free Member

Google Play is fine, just download the MP3s onto your PC, then you can play them in whatever software you like.
    If you install the Music Manager software or the addon for Chrome, then you can download them as many times as you want.

shermer75
    Free Member

just get a google music sub? and just use google music? buying individual albums is a pretty expensive way to go about buying music these days, though I guess that depends how much music you consume.

Also only works when you have internet.

I’ve ended up buying from Juno

seosamh77
    Free Member

you can download for offline use

Caher

Amazon works fine for me.

Cougar

Spotify?

shermer75
    Free Member

I like the idea of buying an album and then it is your to own rather than subscribing

mikewsmith
    Free Member

shermer75 – Member
    I like the idea of buying an album and then it is your to own rather than subscribing

Any actual reason?
    Spotify Premium here, download for offline use (which is very minimal these days) listen to whatever I want found very little that they don’t have these days.

I’ve listened to more music than I would have buying albums and some I wouldn’t have got even after listening a couple of times.

greatbeardedone
    Free Member

Discogs is a good, postage costs notwithstanding.

It’s a handy way ascertain what version (re-issue, remaster,etc) is being offered for sale on another website…just type in the serial number, EAN, etc.

mikey74
    Free Member

Amazon app. Buy through Amazon shopping, play through Amazon player (although you can buy through the Amazon player as well). You can download to device.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘What's the best way to buy music on Android?’ is closed to new replies.