Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • whats the best mp3 player?
  • Ringo
    Free Member

I had an ipod touch which was ok but is there anything out there better? im after something with an excellent as i found the ipod to be pretty average, any idceas?

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Ive got a sandisk sansa clip cos it got good reviews and Im not fashionable enough to have an Ipod.

Cost £20 off ebay brand new, and the sound quality is good (with some decent headphones)

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

An 8gb memory card in a Blackberry Curve. Job done.

jabbathehut
    Free Member

Ive tried loads and im still loving my ipod touch. Sound quality is great (with good headphones), battery life is very good as long as wifi is off.

Sony have an awesome range which if my ipod is to die will be top of my list.

5lab

wait for the new creative stuff to come out, looks like it might be pretty special?

failing that, I've got an ipod cos nothing else offers the car\hifi integration

Jamie
    Free Member

Ringo:
    I had an ipod touch which was ok but is there anything out there better? im after something with an excellent as i found the ipod to be pretty average, any idceas?

…. an excellent what?

nosherduke996
    Free Member

I still think ipod takes some beating,so easy to use my 4 year old grandaughter uses mine.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘whats the best mp3 player?’ is closed to new replies.